Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood pressure sucks

pimorhd

Blood pressure has been awful for the past month. this all started when I used steroids for the first time. during the cycle my blood pressure was not bad but it's been bad ever since I came off ironically
I did a cycle that lasted about 12 weeks and then I came off and did a four week post cycle
I did not take any support supplements. did I screw up and should I start taking them now?

Blood pressure has been awful for the past month. this all started when I used steroids for the first time. during the cycle my blood pressure was not bad but it's been bad ever since I came off ironically
I did a cycle that lasted about 12 weeks and then I came off and did a four week post cycle
I did not take any support supplements. did I screw up and should I start taking them now?
lower your salt intake to start and of course daily add n2guard 7caps ed

daily n2guard use it now

Key point is to get Blood Test to check your levels.
Yes, AAS can plays big role affecting on your health, In additional after the primary cycle your BP should drop Unless you're still maintaining mass muscle
Which requires your body to overwork by supplying Oxygen there for BP increases. Its manageable by cleaning your diet some supplements may help lower blood pressure. These include magnesium, potassium, vitamin D, CoQ10, garlic, and fish oil