Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BPC-157 dosing properly

Guiopq

looking to dose bpc-157 properly and need your help
I’ve got 4 vials of this stuff. I have a right elbow issue and a left knee issue. I plan on injecting into both 250mcg every 2-3 days until my vials run out.
Do you have any other tips or suggestions or would this be a good strategy to follow?

I’ve got 4 vials of this stuff. I have a right elbow issue and a left knee issue. I plan on injecting into both 250mcg every 2-3 days until my vials run out.
Do you have any other tips or suggestions or would this be a good strategy to follow?
BPC157 usually you need to do 200mcg around the site of injury eod if you want to do it right

might want to get someone to inject you if it's a spot that's hard to get to

How many mg is the bpc vial? You need to run tb500 with it.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N BPC-157 site injection or not ? Steroids and SARMS 21
Maverick602 Approved Log Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin) Steroids and SARMS 314
dylangemelli Video BPC-157 Facts Fully Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video TB-500 VS. BPC-157: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli SARMS Umbrella Labs Huge New Product List! New SARMS, BPC/TB500 Blend and MORE! Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #157 John Romano Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
N Sermorelin pre workout dosing Steroids and SARMS 15
L dosing sustanon and deca for mass gains Steroids and SARMS 21
X getting mixed up with dosing on my next bulking stack Steroids and SARMS 19
S test cyp + aromasin dosing Steroids and SARMS 15
L single option sarms and dosing Steroids and SARMS 16
F dosing equipoise correctly with tbol Steroids and SARMS 22
G Trenbolone ace dosing mistake ? Steroids and SARMS 20
ThorsHammer0415 Dumba** noob question dosing Steroids and SARMS 12
Y Dosing sarms gw and lgd with nutrobal too? Steroids and SARMS 18
V Max dosing sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli SARMS Dosing Protocols Steroids and SARMS 12
P Dosing error Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Proviron Fully Explained, Using and Dosing: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
W correct hgh dosing Steroids and SARMS 10
A Using T3 and dosing Steroids and SARMS 10
F tren + test dosing Steroids and SARMS 9
dylangemelli Maximum MK2866 (Ostarine) Dosing: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
P SERM dosing help needed Steroids and SARMS 2