Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin)

Maverick602

V.I.P.
Logger
OK folks...I am nine days into my first peptide "stack", so I thought I might start a log.

As some of you may recall, after years off PED's, but always training, I checked back into our wonderful community and dove into SARMS a year ago for the first time in an effort to address nagging injuries. I did a 15 week Healing Stack recommended by Dylan that included I started researching peptides in an effort to repair my ongoing knee issues.
Mk677 (NUTROBAL), lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) and Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC)

While that stack increased my strength and absolutely helped with healing, I did not make the regenerative gains I was hoping to when it came to my knees and other nagging joint pain. Being 100% oral stack, it also caused me to have liver issues that scared the shit out of me, but with a strict diet and supplementation I was able to eventually reverse the damage months after I stopped ingesting the SARMS.

It has been four months with liver values lower than they were before I started the SARMS so I embarked on a journey of researching the best injectables PED's to assist in healing and landed on...you guessed it...BPC-157 and TB-500.

50 Years old
210 lbs

TRT:
I have been on TRT for 14 months and loving it.
62.5mg of Test Cyp every third day keeps my test levels around 1000 and that is perfect for me. I have relatively no side effects, but it took me a year getting regular blood tests and playing with dosages to hit my sweet spot.

PEPTIDES:
Purchased from Umbrella Labs, I launched this stack 9 days ago and I plan to run this for a full 4-6 weeks depending on how I feel. Once completed, I plan on starting Sermorelin.

TB-500
10IU (500 mcg per day)
Subcutaneous injection in belly fat

BPC-157
20IU(500mcg per day)
Subcutaneous injections in each knee
10IU per knee alternating the side in which I inject each day. I.E. today I am injecting the inside of each knee while tomorrow, I will inject the outside and so forth...

Experience so far:
The first few days it seemed my knees seemed more inflamed than they were previously. This was NOT expected, so I did a ton of searches on all kinds of sites and boards to see if others experienced this and could not find anything. Not sure what caused this, but I did not stop and it seems as if the inflammation has decreased.

Nine days in and I really do not feel much different, but it can take weeks to see any results.

TRAINING:
As I was doing research on peptides I came across Andrew Huberman and his podcast Huberman Lab and dove into it HARD.
I am using his Foundational Fitness Protocol because it consolidated much of what I was doing already into a much more efficient platform. After completing two weeks of this I am in the process of augmenting the protocol to my personal goals. I.E. adding in deadlift, weighted hip thrusts and few other movements.

In addition, while I have been folding in ATG/KOT exercises for my knees for the past 18 months, I also fully committed to the knee and lower back program and fold all exercised and stretches into my daily routine and often split the routine from my gym training detailed in the Foundational Fitness Protocol below. I.E. I do my ATG/KOT work in the morning before work (because I can complete it in 20 minutes) and I hit the gym in the afternoon.

Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 1.53.25 PM.png

DIET:
I am going through a paradigm shift around my diet. For the last 4-5 years I would intermittent fast from 8-9 PM through 1-2 PM, but I started to get acid reflux because I was eating so late. I also did not realize how much that effected my sleep patterns.

I shifted back to what I did back in the day when I was a competive athlete and reverted to a big breakfast, big lunch and smaller dinner with snacks in between.

My sleep patterns improved as did my acid reflux.

I am not counting macros right now, because I am not really trying to cut at the moment, but I am eating very clean.

Nothing with a GI of over 50, very little grains, no sugar, lots of venison, eggs, chicken and salmon. Roasted veggies and avocados galore and brown rice scattered in before heavy cardio days.

That's all for now folks.

For those of you familiar with peptides feel free to lob out your experience and/or advice. I am happy to hear it.

Thanks,
Mav

OK folks...I am nine days into my first peptide "stack", so I thought I might start a log.

As some of you may recall, after years off PED's, but always training, I checked back into our wonderful community and dove into SARMS a year ago for the first time in an effort to address nagging injuries. I did a 15 week Healing Stack recommended by Dylan that included I started researching peptides in an effort to repair my ongoing knee issues.
Mk677 (NUTROBAL), lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) and Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC)

While that stack increased my strength and absolutely helped with healing, I did not make the regenerative gains I was hoping to when it came to my knees and other nagging joint pain. Being 100% oral stack, it also caused me to have liver issues that scared the shit out of me, but with a strict diet and supplementation I was able to eventually reverse the damage months after I stopped ingesting the SARMS.

It has been four months with liver values lower than they were before I started the SARMS so I embarked on a journey of researching the best injectables PED's to assist in healing and landed on...you guessed it...BPC-157 and TB-500.

50 Years old
210 lbs

TRT:
I have been on TRT for 14 months and loving it.
62.5mg of Test Cyp every third day keeps my test levels around 1000 and that is perfect for me. I have relatively no side effects, but it took me a year getting regular blood tests and playing with dosages to hit my sweet spot.

PEPTIDES:
Purchased from Umbrella Labs, I launched this stack 9 days ago and I plan to run this for a full 4-6 weeks depending on how I feel. Once completed, I plan on starting Sermorelin.

TB-500
10IU (500 mcg per day)
Subcutaneous injection in belly fat

BPC-157
20IU(500mcg per day)
Subcutaneous injections in each knee
10IU per knee alternating the side in which I inject each day. I.E. today I am injecting the inside of each knee while tomorrow, I will inject the outside and so forth...

Experience so far:
The first few days it seemed my knees seemed more inflamed than they were previously. This was NOT expected, so I did a ton of searches on all kinds of sites and boards to see if others experienced this and could not find anything. Not sure what caused this, but I did not stop and it seems as if the inflammation has decreased.

Nine days in and I really do not feel much different, but it can take weeks to see any results.

TRAINING:
As I was doing research on peptides I came across Andrew Huberman and his podcast Huberman Lab and dove into it HARD.
I am using his Foundational Fitness Protocol because it consolidated much of what I was doing already into a much more efficient platform. After completing two weeks of this I am in the process of augmenting the protocol to my personal goals. I.E. adding in deadlift, weighted hip thrusts and few other movements.

In addition, while I have been folding in ATG/KOT exercises for my knees for the past 18 months, I also fully committed to the knee and lower back program and fold all exercised and stretches into my daily routine and often split the routine from my gym training detailed in the Foundational Fitness Protocol below. I.E. I do my ATG/KOT work in the morning before work (because I can complete it in 20 minutes) and I hit the gym in the afternoon.

View attachment 6582

DIET:
I am going through a paradigm shift around my diet. For the last 4-5 years I would intermittent fast from 8-9 PM through 1-2 PM, but I started to get acid reflux because I was eating so late. I also did not realize how much that effected my sleep patterns.

I shifted back to what I did back in the day when I was a competive athlete and reverted to a big breakfast, big lunch and smaller dinner with snacks in between.

My sleep patterns improved as did my acid reflux.

I am not counting macros right now, because I am not really trying to cut at the moment, but I am eating very clean.

Nothing with a GI of over 50, very little grains, no sugar, lots of venison, eggs, chicken and salmon. Roasted veggies and avocados galore and brown rice scattered in before heavy cardio days.

That's all for now folks.

For those of you familiar with peptides feel free to lob out your experience and/or advice. I am happy to hear it.

Thanks,
Mav
@Maverick602 this is a great start, is this your new log or you just talking in general.
I was following your other 2 logs for a long time btw.

you doing what for acid reflux?

id love to see more pics
can you post a pic of the umbrella td?

@Maverick602 this is a great start, is this your new log or you just talking in general.
I was following your other 2 logs for a long time btw.

you doing what for acid reflux?

id love to see more pics
can you post a pic of the umbrella td?

Thanks for following Sambee. Technically this will be a log primarily detailing my peptide experience but I will also be logging my training and diet along the way because I believe you can't log one without the others.

My doc prescribed omeprazole (like every doc in the US when it comes to GERD) and it served it's purpose, but after research it seems that this compound can negatively effect your kidney's if you use it long term, so I stopped it and started taking OTC Pepcid before bed. Seems to have worked.

Pics of my body? Despite enjoying looking good, as I aged I veered away away from focusing on aesthetics because I believe it yielded a negative impact on my mental health and well-being. Yes, I know that may sound extreme posting this on a "bodybuilding" website, but you are what you eat. Physically and mentally. If I focus on my training, my body falls right in line so I tend not to hit the mirror or take pics anymore.

Pic of the Umbrella TD? Not sure what you mean

Good to see sensible TRT levels

IMO and medically, TRT max level is 1000 ng/dL...my last test indicated a level of 987 which is great. The prior test was over 1200, but my hematocrit level and BP was elevated and at that point, I am in a cycle if you ask me.

I always liked short cycles, so my plan is to keep my TRT levels floating near 1000 and when it makes sense I will do a mild 6 week cycle of 500mg/week Sustanon. In the summer, I will probably do enthanate and equipoise to cut and continuously cycle a HGH secretagogue of some kind.

Last edited:
i know that sarmsforsale sponsored here for a while
is that who you are using again this time?

nice job on this log my man
make sure you get up your full pictures and make sure you give us an idea of what else you've been experiencing

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

you are a hero for getting this log up and going
a lot of people are going to learn from it and use some of the compounds that you're using for the same benefits