Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brands: Aurum and Nakon

RunItNow

I was wondering what you all thought of Aurum and Nakon/Ultima? I looked for Aurum on the search and the last time it was talked about was 2021.
I'm going back and forth between Geneza, Aurum, Ultima. Basically what's in stock on Naps.
I've ran Ultima already, it's alright.
Thoughts
Thank you

I was wondering what you all thought of Aurum and Nakon/Ultima? I looked for Aurum on the search and the last time it was talked about was 2021.
I'm going back and forth between Geneza, Aurum, Ultima. Basically what's in stock on Naps.
I've ran Ultima already, it's alright.
Thoughts
Thank you
@RunItNow I dont use nakon but Ultima seems trusted so is geneza phrama and euro pharmacies.

My top brands are:
Geneza Pharma
Euro Pharma
Ultima is up there too

I would avoid using pharmacom, I've read reviews of it giving users infections and serious side effects.

Nakon is alright but Ultima is good

dont ever buy pharmacom it's the gear that will cause a visit to the hospital but ultima is fine

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Live - Save Big On Top Domestic Brands! Underground 16
OSGearRep Approved OSGear - Introducing our Feature Brands! Underground 15
OSGear Approved ⚫️ OSGEAR BLACK FRIDAY - BOGO for selected brands | 30% OFF rest of the website ⚫️ Underground 18
OSGear Approved 🥇 OSGEAR SELECTED BRANDS WEEK - 35% OFF + BUY 3 GET 1 FREE 🥇 Underground 14
H Misterolympia.shop sells fake brands Underground 22
OSGear Approved 💯 OSGEAR SELECTED BRANDS WEEK 💯 Underground 14
OSGear Approved 🥇 OSGEAR SELECTED BRANDS WEEK 🥇 Underground 3
hurricane Approved Finestgears offers TOP NAME BRANDS! Your ONE STOP SHOP! Underground 15
L Dashpct.com has poor brands Underground 20
Fella Finn Domestic Supply Brands! The best of the best! Underground 16
J legitimate dbol brands Underground 10
dylangemelli Domestic Supply Brands List!! Underground 5
dylangemelli Domestic Supply has the TOP BRANDS!! Underground 7
D legit primo brands? Underground 1
D quality test brands Underground 2
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Supplier Super Deal - Nakon Medical Underground 17
OSGearRep Approved "NAKON: Your Ultimate Muscle Potential with OSGEAR.SE" Underground 15
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Supplier Super Deal from Nakon Medical Underground 15
OSGear Approved ⚡️ NAKON & DEUS MEDICAL (EU) PROMO WEEK ⚡️ Underground 15
OSGear Approved 🏆 OSGEAR RECOMMENDS... ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS & NAKON MEDICAL 🏆 Underground 14
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear NAKON Medical Promo! Underground 15
OSGear Approved NAKON PROMO WEEK Underground 14
Steroidify Rep 💙 New Brand In Stock - Nakon Medical 💙 Underground 13