bridging with sarms

suarezone

my stats are 6' tall and 200 pounds with 10% body fat. been doing TRT for 3 years via my doctor. my last cycle was test and EQ and i stacked in GW with it. now I am finishing my pct of clomid and nolva. which sarms can i use during my bridge to help me keep my gains ? thinking about ostarine and GW

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
my stats are 6' tall and 200 pounds with 10% body fat. been doing TRT for 3 years via my doctor. my last cycle was test and EQ and i stacked in GW with it. now I am finishing my pct of clomid and nolva. which sarms can i use during my bridge to help me keep my gains ? thinking about ostarine and GW
You're thinking correctly, 20mgs gw, 50mgs ostarine, 30 cardazol is a good bridge. Add some hcgenerate 2-3 caps to keep test boosted.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
please be specific about your goals... keeping your gains is about as broad as it gets... i can design you something specific but need more info

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
it is important to give your body a break in between cycles even though you are on TRT.

TRT is not a invitiation to trash your body

having said that you can run GW + another sarm in between cycles but you still need to give time off between that and your next blast if you want to stay healthy