Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

buddy has a stash of pro hormones

tyckey

So i went to see my friend while he was home on his break from the army and he showed me in his closet he had a huge box of pro hormones from before the ban and he said he needed to sell them cause he needed money to pay his rent. I ended up buying the whole box for $500 and plan on using some and selling what i don't use. they are 1-AD, superdrol and halodrol. are these even legal anymore?

Those arent legal anymore but you can use them. They still legit. Cycle them 1 at a time and make sure you have a lot of liver support and organ support like n2guard.

the problem with these pro hormones first off is superdrol isn't a pro hormone. so you think you are running something safer than steroids and you aren't.. in fact superdrol is one of the most toxic orals you can put into your body and you can't run it very long or often. i would say your buddy was just trying to dump his stash

From before the ban as in 2013? 7 year old compounds... I think your friend swindled you out of half a grand. No friend of mine would sell me old ass fuckin prohormones. Watch your back homie.

I have a bunch of those old ass prohormones on my stash from way back too but I wouldn't use them. They just aren't worth it and the potency will be shit being that old anyways

I am not a fan. If you want the most drastic results but with major side effects then go with steroids. If you want less impactful results but also almost no side effects, go with SARMs. No reason to use prohormones and get lesser results but major side effects.

Honestly sarms are the wave of the future not as potent as gear but potent enough to get results and they work fast, it took me one cycle to believe in sarms and to get results.

Everyone kept telling I was looking bigger and fuller while I was on cycle