Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking cycle suggestions

ArdenFL

I have not done a cycle in several used, but I used to be a trainer so I kinda know what I am doing here. I am ready to get back into doing cycles again. What are some tips for me coming back for those of you who have taken breaks?

My cycle plan Is 600mg a week Cyp test

400mg a week deca nandrolone

6 weeks of dbol at 50mg a day

also using adex on cycle as needed.

way too much dbol ... too high, too long... completely unnecessary dose of test as well...

what are your current stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what does being a trainer have to do with running cycles aside from nothing? how does that make you have any idea how to use steroids or ped's?

we discussed this topic on a couple podcasts over on evo. my first tip is build up conditioning and get bloodwork!

When you are off for a while, it is better to come back with something lighter. Muscle memory will kick in so you don't need a huge cycle. Something like 400-500mg of test per week for 12 weeks is plenty.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #42 - Bulking Cycle with Orals Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #39 - Bulking Cycle Hardcore with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
L Bulking then cutting on same cycle? Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown Approved 16 Week "Bulking" Cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown AAS Diaries From Napsgear : 16 Week Bulking Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
GGpump Approved Log My First cycle for bulking log Steroids and SARMS 27
N Bulking up on this cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
Push50 Steroids What’s you go to Winter Bulking Cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 5 Winter Bulking Cycle: Geneza and Dragon Pharma. Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #375 – Low Testosterone after cycle, Trenbolone bulking, Best Oral kick Steroids and SARMS 6
R bulking to cutting cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
V can you guys recommend me a great bulking cycle? Steroids and SARMS 11
D bulking cycle plan Steroids and SARMS 7
D 8 week cutting cycle switching to bulking Steroids and SARMS 10
T dbol and sarms bulking cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
S ostarine bulking cycle ideas Steroids and SARMS 6
B summer bulking cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
O how long is a good bulking cycle? Steroids and SARMS 1
W 1st bulking cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
U yk11 works well with which sarm for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #43 - HGH and Trenbolone Bulking Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
N getting larger with steroids and bulking up Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 31 - Oral Only Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza Steroids and SARMS 16
G Bulking Steroids and SARMS 33
T bulking and using yk11 and s4 Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 62 - Bulking with Masteron possible? Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 30 - Best Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video The ridiculous concept of "dirty bulking" : A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
B best lean bulking stacks Steroids and SARMS 23
F here is my sarms stack for bulking Steroids and SARMS 20
N Next stack for bulking for show Steroids and SARMS 20
R Lean bulking possible on testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 26
G 3 steroid stack for bulking Steroids and SARMS 20
L Napsgear bulking then cutting stack Steroids and SARMS 19
F Sarms bulking for appetite and gains Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 32 - Fasting strategies, bulking and cutting Steroids and SARMS 15
V Geneza pharma bulking protocol with sustanon Steroids and SARMS 17
B Bulking up with geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
K Bulking and more strength Steroids and SARMS 19
B Bulking up nicely geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
N help with bulking sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 18 Sustanon Dianabol Bulking - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Bulking Euro Pharmacies podcast writeup Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Geneza Pharma presents, bulking with oral steroids Steroids and SARMS 15
E Bulking steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 18
J Dirty bulking on gear Steroids and SARMS 20
SteveSmi Evo Underground 18 Sustanon Dianabol Bulking – Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 17 Trenbolone Sustanon Bulking - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #4 - Fall Bulking Cycles with Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 16
G bulking on steroids Steroids and SARMS 20