Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking up with calories

branAdon

I'm currently doing around 2,500 to 3000 calories a day. I want to up my calories a little bit should I up them to 3000 to 3500 if I want to bulk up?
I currently weigh 172 lb and I would like to get up to 185 pounds in the next couple months
if yes then what are some foods I should be throwing into my diet I feel like I'm already eating a lot

Good clean food choices. Lean protein sources. Veggies and clean carbs like rice, oatmeal and sweet potatoes.

I'm currently doing around 2,500 to 3000 calories a day. I want to up my calories a little bit should I up them to 3000 to 3500 if I want to bulk up?
I currently weigh 172 lb and I would like to get up to 185 pounds in the next couple months
if yes then what are some foods I should be throwing into my diet I feel like I'm already eating a lot
You can increase to 3500 calories to bulk up but you need to increase protein and fats.
More protein shakes and more peanut butter in them.

bulking up you need high high protein at least 300-400 grams so add more

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.