Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

busted by my TRT doctor

Pitts

so my story is this, i take trt 200mgs of cypionate every week, i did a cycle on top of this, like 800mgs of test prop 200mgs EOD and eD depends on the week, i like the way shots make me feel beast mode,anyhow i didnt clear out my system and my doctor caught me with blood work 1000ng/dl of test i saw it yesterday, what do i do now? do i go tell him about my cycle or what? scared now

so my story is this, i take trt 200mgs of cypionate every week, i did a cycle on top of this, like 800mgs of test prop 200mgs EOD and eD depends on the week, i like the way shots make me feel beast mode,anyhow i didnt clear out my system and my doctor caught me with blood work 1000ng/dl of test i saw it yesterday, what do i do now? do i go tell him about my cycle or what? scared now

You're caught, if he asks you better tell your doctor you did 2 injections of testosterone to see what happens that's why. NO way to deny what happened.

thats on you dude.. if your man enough to test it like you did then you need to be man enough to admit it or you can deny it and demand a retest

it is more important that he caught you then you think. 200mg a week is a lot for TRT. it might not seem like a big deal but long term on that high dosage will lead to a lot of problems

Just be honest with him. Those guys know a hell of a lot more than you. They know all the tricks. A good friend of mine is a well respected endo around here. Trust me they've heard it all

Fess up bro! Docs either going to keep you on or drop you. Then you can order your own blood tests and test from DS!

if you're bused just say you're on cycle

you should have known btr. You prob gonna have to come clean now. its only trt you can do it yourself which I prefer anyways

Tell the truth don't be one of those people who don't take accountability for what they did.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 444 Bodybuilding myths busted, does the anabolic window exist? Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 442 IIFYM, Fasting, Organic foods, Oils, and many Diet myths busted. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 440 The Most Popular Steroid Cycle Myths Busted! Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT? Steroids and SARMS 19
Maverick602 HCG while on TRT Steroids and SARMS 31
C 21 year old TRT Steroids and SARMS 43
dylangemelli Video The truth about HCG and Arimidex on TRT: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate Guide to knowing if you need TRT with Dylan Gemelli and Mike Kocsis Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Unlock the Secret to Finding Your Perfect TRT Dose: Featuring Dylan Gemelli and Mike Kocsis Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video The Dylan Gemelli Podcast featuring TRT expert David Lee Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Video TRT Disappointments: Side Effects and Treatment Failures Revealed Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate Guide to different types of TRT: Dylan Gemelli and David Lee Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Unlocking the Secrets of Optimal TRT Dosage: Dylan Gemelli and David Lee discuss Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video COMING SOON!! The Dylan Gemelli Podcast with TRT and Pregnenolone expert David Lee!! Steroids and SARMS 18
Porch24 Approved Log First cycle sport-TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video To PCT or Blast and Cruise (TRT)? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
G on TRT, just need cycle help Steroids and SARMS 21
W sarms with sports TRT Steroids and SARMS 19
Hoovtob Steroids Next Steps TRT Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video TRT is NOT the same as running a steroid cycle!! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
One On TRT and 1st cycle question Steroids and SARMS 30
W Sarms for man on TRT now Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video What is the difference between TRT and Blasting and Cruising? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video TRT Doctor Prescribed VS Anti Aging Clinics VS Self Monitored: A new video By Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Simon Approved Log Simon Doc TRT and Sarms Log Steroids and SARMS 317
C TRT Therapy Steroids and SARMS 22
Bark666 Approved Log First cycle Trt log Steroids and SARMS 252
Oldman23 Approved Log My TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 53
J 55 year old already on trt Steroids and SARMS 19
R Proper TRT terminology and general musings Steroids and SARMS 21
tony1122 PCT needed if I have TRT? Steroids and SARMS 24
L TRT for 20 something Steroids and SARMS 17
M Mild TRT Cycle Steroids and SARMS 25
Rickyroo Approved Log Sarm + TRT cycle log Steroids and SARMS 58
Rickyroo Sarms with TRT + PCT Steroids and SARMS 24
dylangemelli Video Doest TRT Get You JACKED? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
F Getting a script for TRT Steroids and SARMS 17
H Starting trt at 25 Steroids and SARMS 31
J sarms with TRT dose Steroids and SARMS 15
J Quickest TRT options Steroids and SARMS 18
Simon Approved Log Simon TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 522
M Approved Log Self TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 131
P sports TRT vs. Regular TRT Steroids and SARMS 18
Vision Steroids The ORIGINAL TRT BLEND stack FIRST ever created HERE at (PuritySourceLabs.ru) PSL Steroids and SARMS 13
W Self trt vs. legal route Steroids and SARMS 21
N TRT recommendations Steroids and SARMS 20
L How to TRT with sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
A TRT with steroids questions Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 483 TRT Clinics, Creatine bloat and drinking alcohol on steroids. Steroids and SARMS 20