Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

caesar salad?

maurond

do any of you eat grilled chicken caesar salad and do you think it is good for me to eat this daily? I usually go to the steakhouse for lunch on my work break and get a big one and eat it. i know the greens are good for me but i am worried about the other stuff they put in like dressing and croutons.

I eat salad daily with steak or chicken, I like it and works well. I dont use croutons or dressing, just flaxseed and olive oil

no i do not eat that at all... go somewhere else besides a steak house for lunch... obviously the dressing and croutons are not good for you at all

the dressing is awful

you can make your own salad at home very easily. just add braggs vinegar, some lemon and salt/pepper/ oregano. great salad

It all comes down to the type of caesar dressing they are using. Typically at a steakhouse it will be a creamy, super high calorie dressing so not ideal. You should start meal prepping so you don't have to go out for lunch every day.

I mean its not the worst thing you can eat.

Its probably very high calorie tho like 600-1200 calories which is a shit ton. To put that in perspective a pound of fruit is ~350 calories. Try eating a chicken salad wrap with a protein tortilla. You could probably eat 3 of those instead of that salad. Get into low cal sauces and dressings they are the shit

Top Bottom