Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

calorie needs and Macro Nutrients

Kiqiam

reading some guys online I was seeing that you should adjust your caloric intake by 15% depending on if you want to bulk up or cut down
And then when it came to your macro nutrients you should stick to around 55% carbs 35% protein and fifteen to twenty percent fats. Is this a good basic program for me?

when you adjust calories up or down you also adjust how many calories you burn too. its a scientific fact that many refuse to accept and cope with.

as far as macros. that is another mistake people make. cake and brown rice are both carbs. but the first has both carbs and fat. the 2nd is just carbs. yet people think cake is the same thing as brown rice and as long as it 'fits their macros' they can eat that cake and not have issues.

reading some guys online I was seeing that you should adjust your caloric intake by 15% depending on if you want to bulk up or cut down
And then when it came to your macro nutrients you should stick to around 55% carbs 35% protein and fifteen to twenty percent fats. Is this a good basic program for me?
you should go up or down with calories if you bulk or cut thats true

50% protein and higher fat not carbs

i dont worry about marcos i worry about mirror

Yes, that is correct, Not all are equal the same The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein. To lose weight, find a ratio you can stick with, focus on healthy foods, and eat fewer calories than you burn.

Keep it simple. Focus on eating the right foods first. Then, just eat more to grow or less to lose. Time restricted eating can really help too.

I prefer protein over 50% on my diet but diets are quite subjective based upon the individual. That is what has always worked quite well for me and that is what @dylangemelli recommended time and time again with high protein, moderate carbohydrates and lower fats but they all play an important role

Top Bottom