Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved [Canadian Source] Syn Pharma Rep

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors
All of our business is concluded you've already reached out to everyone you can. Keep my name out your mouth buddy. My business and I conduct myself professionally. Your an online drug dealer at the end of the day. I had said I received my order and had 0 intentions of placing another with you. I didn't appreciate your services at all and wasn't worth the hassle. Keep throwing stones from a glass house and publicly displaying my info and see where it goes.

1. You made your own information public you dumb fuck, not I.

2. You're an online drug buyer. Come up with a better insult.

3. Now you're indirectly threatening to become a snitch/rat. Ahhhh the true colours of a piece of shit person always comes out.

Don't worry idiot, if you think that we're gonna advertise in the open and then not be covered in ever sense possible via security , then you're dumber than I even thought.

I bet you're stupid enough to think transfers are actually accepted from my end or an actual affiliate. Holy fuck you're dumb. It's all 3rd party receivers that are constantly changed.

Do your absolute worst ;). Everyone loves a rat fuck.

Oh and congratulations for making it on Canada's most public steroid forum as idiot of the year:

Our business concluded and I wasn't looking to continue to do business with you. You said you blacklisted me and have sent me over a dozen harassing emails nearly in a 24hour span. You've reach out to every forum and all affiliates. I don't have the time in my life for your obsession. I have a family and your putting their information all over the internet. Gotta do what I gotta do my friend. I never threatened you with anything besides making the mishap public and you literally have lost it. You've looped another customer with me that has had 0 involvement. Your now making my ip address and my personal info public. Advising everyone that I'm a scammer because I simply didn't want anything to do with you... You've sent me a large amount of emails all of them are written terribly with nothing but name calling, threats and how I'm going to pay in the end. Why not blacklist me conclude our business and leave it there...

Now you want to play nice?

After DIRECTLY threatening to be a rat? Now that you're aware that you can't do anything to harm me in the slightest, but I can absolutely humiliate you in everyway?

I did not threaten you in any way shape or form. My "threat" to you was that if you're going to publicly slander my name based on false information such as "fake address, etc etc." Whatever bullshit none sense you came up with, then I have zero desire to conduct business with you.

Then you were very well clearly informed that by slandering me, you're slandering the whole SYN name as a brand. So you were asked to apologize and clarify that there was zero wrong on my side. The only thing you can criticize me on is saying that you don't like my attitude. But there was ZERO wrong doing on my part here with your order. ZERO.

You refused to apologize, which meant you were going to stick to your false story, which ultimately means that you're defaming SYN. Therefore, if you're going to defame a brand, then It's only fair that you get blacklisted from that brand.

You expect to defame a brand and still buy from them? Is there any logic in that?

Then after all that (before i made any of your information, which I absolutely did not intend to do ) you proceed to me an email, attached below directly threatening to be a snitch/rat.

I am going to say this for the last time. Make a clear apology to the SYN brand. Clearly state that you made up the entire "fake address" story and that we did ZERO wrong to you and the only thing you can possibly criticize is my attitude towards you.

I will then let this go and have all the information about you that is made public on my request deleted.

The package labelling was for an electrical company in Abbotsford BC where it was originally shipped to. Which you stated is a fake return address. It was shipped to me after the fact. The tracking info said destination Abbotsford BC. I had 0 idea why until the package arrived. There's also multiple people over the forums having issues with your shipping recently which is alarming. I said I would make the mishap public and also the conclusion which was hoped to be positive. The package arrived in the end which was a plus. The customer service you gave was not relieving by any means. It started with threats from the beginning in many forms. If you had a mishap and we gave patience and a solid don't worry we will rectify this if needed then there's 0 issues. I told the above rep who was much more professional that I am just looking forward to the outcome at this point. Nothing further... When our business was concluded I said I received my package and that I wasn't interested in doing business with you. Sure it's a shipping mishap that was caused with your labelling on the package and the workers of Canada post that was rectified but you had 0 concerns of reassuring that you guys would do your part if needed until the very end after massive amounts of threats, labels and even taking it out on the other customer who had 0 involvement.

In the end I'm glad the situation was resolved. The business conduct I had 0 interest in with you. I am allowed to state that I don't wish to purchase and why I would imagine. We all have opinions clearly.

Also it was after you made my information public on other forums as well as this one. Your trying to threaten my family over a purchase. I had 0 intentions of dealing with you further. It's been days since our business concluded and your obsession with me is worry some. I had already stated on this forum that I got my package and that I don't want to conduct anything further.

You had made my information public yesterday on a different forum in the scammer section. As if I had scammed you. Then you updated it with all the personal information you had of mine. Ip address, name, address and email...

The package labelling was for an electrical company in Abbotsford BC where it was originally shipped to. Which you stated is a fake return address. It was shipped to me after the fact. The tracking info said destination Abbotsford BC. I had 0 idea why until the package arrived. There's also multiple people over the forums having issues with your shipping recently which is alarming. I said I would make the mishap public and also the conclusion which was hoped to be positive. The package arrived in the end which was a plus. The customer service you gave was not relieving by any means. It started with threats from the beginning in many forms. If you had a mishap and we gave patience and a solid don't worry we will rectify this if needed then there's 0 issues. I told the above rep who was much more professional that I am just looking forward to the outcome at this point. Nothing further... When our business was concluded I said I received my package and that I wasn't interested in doing business with you. Sure it's a shipping mishap that was caused with your labelling on the package and the workers of Canada post that was rectified but you had 0 concerns of reassuring that you guys would do your part if needed until the very end after massive amounts of threats, labels and even taking it out on the other customer who had 0 involvement.

In the end I'm glad the situation was resolved. The business conduct I had 0 interest in with you. I am allowed to state that I don't wish to purchase and why I would imagine. We all have opinions clearly.

What you seem to not understand is that multiple people having issues with shipping does not translate to an issue on our end. I have been explaining this to you in every way shape possible.

If Canada Post is going to have routing issues and make errors, then there is nothing we can do about it. We can wait and see if it gets delivered. If it does not, then obviously we would re-ship. It's not like your pack got lost and we just left you high and dry.

"I suggest you sit tight until your package arrives, because your tracking number is correct. What is your complaint exactly here? That Canada Post's routing errors somehow translates to us being at fault here? No, Canada Post is the mailing company, they have routing issues all the same. Has nothing do with us."

That above is the email I sent you. Sit tight until your pack arrives. I even told you that it happens all the time that it is not a big deal. You were literally told that all is good. "They have routing issues all the time." What does that suggest? It means that this is common and It's all fine.

We are not going to hold your hand if Canada Post is having a routing issue for a few days. You're a grown man. You can exert some patience. What did you really expect me to do? The better question is what CAN I DO? Am I a Canada Post employee that can investigate this? No. There is nothing I can do. I just wait like yourself and see if all lands as it should.

Your pack was in limbo for a total of what? 2 or 3 business days? Then it arrived. You're acting as if your pack got lost or was mis-delivered and I said too bad.

You can go through the entirety of this thread. There is not a single person that has not received an order. So what was there for you to exactly come "ring" alarms about?

And sure, I had requested for your name and name only to go up, to warn others of this behaviour. However, I only requested for your address and so on to be added after your threat of being a rat via email.

The audacity of someone of directly threatening to be a rat, and then playing the victim card after realizing they stepped in deep shit.

And this person has been told over and over, just man up and apologize for all your made up stories, detract your threats, yet they still ramble on about the same redundant none sense over and over again, without the smallest apology.

Unbelievable. Never in all these years have I come across a person like this.

You had deleted my account and blacklisted me when you said sit back. Never explained that you used the return address of Abbotsford and that's possibly why my tracking info was directed to Abbotsford bc. That you would rectify anything you said I was blacklisted and unwelcomed. It was very alarming. I just stated I wanted to reach an outcome after the fact. Never made threats just said I'd let everyone know the outcome in the end. Which was hopefully positive. Most Xpress post packages I get say they're express in the shipping info along with the proper destination and have delivery standards.

Then after our business was concluded, I had specified I received my package and had no interest with ordering further. Shit I even stated that syns products were top notch but you were too much of a hassle to deal with. Days later you posted my location, name on a scammer section of a forum. Along with another. You've posted pictures of me, out of context pieces everywhere and all my info possible at this point.

I don't know a single person in real life who's taken any of your products and only saw a few reviews. I've never had issues dealing with anyone over the couple years I've been ordering besides you.

You had deleted my account and blacklisted me when you said sit back. Never explained that you used the return address of Abbotsford and that's possibly why my tracking info was directed to Abbotsford bc. That you would rectify anything you said I was blacklisted and unwelcomed. It was very alarming. I just stated I wanted to reach an outcome after the fact. Never made threats just said I'd let everyone know the outcome in the end. Which was hopefully positive. Most Xpress post packages I get say they're express in the shipping info along with the proper destination and have delivery standards.

Then after our business was concluded, I had specified I received my package and had no interest with ordering further. Shit I even stated that syns products were top notch but you were too much of a hassle to deal with. Days later you posted my location, name on a scammer section of a forum. Along with another. You've posted pictures of me, out of context pieces everywhere and all my info possible at this point.

I don't know a single person in real life who's taken any of your products and only saw a few reviews. I've never had issues dealing with anyone over the couple years I've been ordering besides you.

You truly do not get it do you? I will break it down like a child for you. Tell me one thing I am posting below is a lie and I will post all the screenshots of our convos to prove you're full of it.

1. When you join our sites, it states to allow 24-48 business hours for a response for all inquiries and issues. It then very clearly says that if you cannot adhere to that do not order from us.

You read that and chose to order. You noticed that your pack is having routing issues.
You then emailed me an extremely hostile email asking for a REFUND ASAP or to rectify this, as if I did something wrong. You attached without even letting me respond. You then came on here putting me on blast before I had the chance to respond to you.

Now as I said, I will break it down like a child for you. Remember the allow us a 24-48 business hour rule thing...? Yeah....you totally ignored that and just attached me in public. That alone got you blacklisted from me. You literally broke the most basic rule we ask all our clients to follow if they wish to conduct business with us.

I make the rules as a vendor. You decide if you like them or not, and if you do, you order. If you don't, you don't order. But, you don't get to order and then decide to say fuck your rules.

2. I asked you to wait for your pack to come or you would receive a refund. Super simple. You then stated that "I am not a real syn pharma rep" and that I am probably doing some fishy manoeuvres with Canada Post.

If you deny this, I will post the screenshots.

So you decided to order from me. Break my rules. Accuse me of doing something fishy with the mail. Accused me of not even being a real SYN rep.

While all I said to you was that I will not deal with you further, because you cannot follow my rules, and that all is good with your pack and that in the event that it does not arrive you will be refunded.

If you don't think your approach was hostile, inappropriate and wrong in all ways, then you're beyond delusional.

I treated you way better than I should have. Your initial email was extremely hostile and you broke the rules. If you can't follow the rules, don't order. But don't order and then decide you don't like them and then have the audacity to talk shit on top.

"I suggest you sit tight until your package arrives, because your tracking number is correct. What is your complaint exactly here? That Canada Post's routing errors somehow translates to us being at fault here? No, Canada Post is the mailing company, they have routing issues all the same. Has nothing do with us."

Along with a big post about how I was blacklisted and my account was deleted. No mention of if anything happens to the package we will do what is needed or reimburse. Literally just said get fucked in a post and has nothing to do with us now in an email. This was our first interaction about why my tracking info says Abbotsford BC and the package left my province to go there. I'm not apologizing for anything. I said syns products are top notch and would still order them aside from you. You lost your fucking mind buddy. Put my name, location and more out there. Then when I said with the levels of harassment I'm getting days later when you were basically forgotten and moved on from. You're posting my personal information around and attacking me personally. Giving my family's information, ip addresses, personal photos and getting seriously obsessive. I have not tarnished the syn brand they're top notch like I said from the get go. You're trying to threaten my family's safety, my identity and my safety. Literally days after the fact and saying I'm a lying scammer. You posted my location, name and everything before I even replied yesterday on other forums days ago now. I have copies of everything and timelines. This is the best thing you have to do with your life at the moment. Couldn't just walk away... Now I gotta literally deal with this shit tomorrow after work and file a report about an online stalker who got a bad review.

Along with a big post about how I was blacklisted and my account was deleted. No mention of if anything happens to the package we will do what is needed or reimburse. Literally just said get fucked in a post and has nothing to do with us now in an email. This was our first interaction about why my tracking info says Abbotsford BC and the package left my province to go there. I'm not apologizing for anything. I said syns products are top notch and would still order them aside from you. You lost your fucking mind buddy. Put my name, location and more out there. Then when I said with the levels of harassment I'm getting days later when you were basically forgotten and moved on from. You're posting my personal information around and attacking me personally. Giving my family's information, ip addresses, personal photos and getting seriously obsessive. I have not tarnished the syn brand they're top notch like I said from the get go. You're trying to threaten my family's safety, my identity and my safety. Literally days after the fact and saying I'm a lying scammer. You posted my location, name and everything before I even replied yesterday on other forums days ago now. I have copies of everything and timelines. This is the best thing you have to do with your life at the moment. Couldn't just walk away... Now I gotta literally deal with this shit tomorrow after work and file a report about an online stalker who got a bad review.

Did you forget the part where I publicized your address, ip and personal information AFTER you threatening to be a snitch?

You just forgot that little tiny irrelevant detail, right? Something so small.

Your write up does look like a pretty good victim write up though if you disregard, you know, you being a snitch and all.

Oh and you think my response to you was harsh? Give your head a shake. This was your initial email to me. You're literally demanding a refund, and saying this is not okay, there there is a clear problem, stating that you will going on the forums. All that, before even hearing back from me. You expect that to be met with politeness?

Again, I treated you even better than I should have.

"Hey man there is a serious issue with the order I placed I need to know what's going on asap and need a refund asap. That's a $1000 order this is not okay. Now this is a problem and I'll be heading to all the message boards with this issue as well. I noticed this is not a first time and has been done to someone else recently.

I live in Calgary Alberta and this is not sent to my address all my addresses on my shipping and account all have the same address for Calgary Alberta. Please answer this promptly as I will go as far as needed to rectify this."

You publicized it over a day before on another forum CJM you even have the timelines in your screenshots...

Go on CJM and take a look. It clearly says 9:58 PM Yesterday. Would you like to see a screenshot?

That means, roughly 6 hours ago. This is when you decided to rejoin this thread and continue talking shit even after your pack was received. You see what I mean? Dude, you got your pack. It was done. You had to come on here and STILL talk shit? Even after all was received? After that, I was like no one deserves to deal with this person.

So your name ONLY was added someone to not be dealt with because you were a headache client. That is all.

The complete information of you was posted AFTER you made threats of being a snitch.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

Lol he’s still going like his product is any different from any other lab.
This thread is enough to prove you shouldn’t send your money to this asshole.

Stop getting high off your own supply kid hahahaha

From now on when you are so fast to accept people’s money make sure you actually send their order.
End of story. Do your job fuck face