capsulated sarms vs. Liquid

cobbin

I am still confused after reading on here the difference between capsuled sarms and liquid sarms? From what I gather so far liquid sarms are suspended in alcohol or another liquid solution which the capsulated are just the powdered raws put into capsules. Someone else said liquids are better cause you can get a more specific dosage. Which should I choose and which is true?

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
i'm not sure about the chemistry of how sarms are made. i do know that oral steroids also contain fillers, you can chew them and taste sugar for that reason. at the end of the day the important thing is the quality of the product. sarms.forsale has the quality

Mobster

V.I.P.
I am still confused after reading on here the difference between capsuled sarms and liquid sarms? From what I gather so far liquid sarms are suspended in alcohol or another liquid solution which the capsulated are just the powdered raws put into capsules. Someone else said liquids are better cause you can get a more specific dosage. Which should I choose and which is true?
Dosing is the same. Most products are dose at the recommended dose.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
its all about the quality...it makes no difference what form its in as long as its good quality... i have always said i prefer liquid because its much easier to manipulate your dosing...

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
All that matters is the quality of the compound you are taking. I stick to the best sources regardless of what form they sell it in. Our approved source here is sarms.forsale and they offer liquids so that is what I would use.