Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Celltech still marketing to females?

jonahana

Is this cell tech stuff still being used by females out there? I was looking into it and some postings are saying it is just a bunch of hype and a lot of sugar. It is supposed to help with recovery from workouts because it has a lot of ALA which helps transports amino acids around to repair things.

here is one of their products i googled. look what is in them. we lack critical thinking skills these days because people still buy this garbage. the stuff in it causes cancer, diabetes, and throws of metabolism in the body. so yeah it is shit

Multi-Stage Carb Blend (Glucose Polymers, Dextrose, Modcarb™ [Oat Bran, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet], Waxy Maize [Corn Starch], Cluster Dextrin), Soluble Corn Fiber, Silicon Dioxide, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Acesulfame-Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red No. 40.

I remember back in the day when people loved this shit. Now there are so many better options out there in the supplement world. The key always is to get as much of your nutritional needs through real food as possible. Only supplement to fill the gaps.