Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheapest way vs. Expensive

xchorter

I was curious to get a discussion going about the differences between the cheapest and crappiest whey protein available vs. The most expensive and high quality whey available. If you were to take 1 one month and the other the 2nd month would you notice any differences at all if you ended up taking in the same exact protein?

well the cheaper proteins are likely going to contain a lot of junk in them like dyes, flavoring, sugars, refined oils, etc. this stuff will wreck your overall health which completely defeats the purpose

I was curious to get a discussion going about the differences between the cheapest and crappiest whey protein available vs. The most expensive and high quality whey available. If you were to take 1 one month and the other the 2nd month would you notice any differences at all if you ended up taking in the same exact protein?

Expensive protein usually higher quality, you get what you pay for. I liked n2bm protein back in the day, amazing flavors.

Of course there is a difference between quality product and cheap product. That goes for anything g

Of course there is a difference between quality product and cheap product. That goes for anything g

Not so. Unless the difference is only price. In which case I'll sell you a kilo of my cheap whey for £50 making it expensive and yet it'll be the same product.

It'd be better to say high quality vs low quality.