Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chemyo ITPP

I bought I guess 1 gram foe 50 bucks. How do you dose this stuff? Thanks fellas
@Batman0007 pretty much anything you get from chemyo cant be trusted
ive seen reviews of guys getting rashes from their stuff and others getting headaches and even nosebleeds
you sure you want to use them bro?

bad reviews

I have posted several threads here and many other websites about everything you need to know about them, foul practices and horrible side effects! Here is a post that just went up today on the Isarms forum

I have covered Chemyo many times on videos and posts... They have been pulling this shit now for years on people.... They have done a nice bait and switch as well where they send out a decent product at first and then send out nothing but terrible, spiked and NOT authentic products after.... They have flooded the internet with fake review sites, plants acting as real users and have paid off places like reddit to post lies about their quality of products... .They are one of the most infamous, low life, scam companies out there...

Okay question........why would anyone make fake sarms. Sarms are as cheap to produce as anything else? Why would a business produce a fake product which will hurt or close the business when they can just as cheap produce the real product and make profit with longevity? Doesn't make sense. Again who has had their products tested. I am not debating against the naysayers just searching for truth. Their is a lot f misdirection these days.

Okay question........why would anyone make fake sarms. Sarms are as cheap to produce as anything else? Why would a business produce a fake product which will hurt or close the business when they can just as cheap produce the real product and make profit with longevity? Doesn't make sense. Again who has had their products tested. I am not debating against the naysayers just searching for truth. Their is a lot f misdirection these days.
often times they dont even know they are making them because they dont test the raws that come in.. other times it is to give an impression of much bigger results to get people hooked on them making them see results from steroids or prohormones... sarms raws are much more expensive than steroid raws as well... aside from mk2866 and s4, it is not even comparable on prices... so im not sure where you are coming up with "cheap to produce" because that is not even close to the facts

you should just do whatever you think is best.. im certainly not going to debate things i know 100% for sure without a shadow of a doubt.. sometimes we just have to learn things on our own and thats just part of life... you do whatever you feel is best for you man

often times they dont even know they are making them because they dont test the raws that come in.. other times it is to give an impression of much bigger results to get people hooked on them making them see results from steroids or prohormones... sarms raws are much more expensive than steroid raws as well... aside from mk2866 and s4, it is not even comparable on prices... so im not sure where you are coming up with "cheap to produce" because that is not even close to the facts

you should just do whatever you think is best.. im certainly not going to debate things i know 100% for sure without a shadow of a doubt.. sometimes we just have to learn things on our own and thats just part of life... you do whatever you feel is best for you man
That was a good data based response. Have you ever seen lab results of chemyo that verify what they are using? That would be interesting. I'm skeptical of everything and everyone. I wad on this site 20 years ago when few people knew and this site and our hero Southern trend killer passed away. People were trustable then and all gear was good. Four months ago I got sold on pharmacon from a trusted supplier here on some gear and stacked a hell of a cycle and got no results. I also used sarms4sale with no results. So is hard to figure out these days. Research doesn't mean shit anymore. I trust your response. Thank you