Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chemyo ITPP

That was a good data based response. Have you ever seen lab results of chemyo that verify what they are using? That would be interesting. I'm skeptical of everything and everyone. I wad on this site 20 years ago when few people knew and this site and our hero Southern trend killer passed away. People were trustable then and all gear was good. Four months ago I got sold on pharmacon from a trusted supplier here on some gear and stacked a hell of a cycle and got no results. I also used sarms4sale with no results. So is hard to figure out these days. Research doesn't mean shit anymore. I trust your response. Thank you
I have not had anyone send me lab results personally but the negative feedback on them is not something recent.. ive been watching it now for over 6 months but beyond that, i have done EXTENSIVE research on them... they have literally flooded the internet with fake review sites, which has catapulted them to the top of google rankings.. its so blatant on how its done and they have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars doing this over several years.. its quite tricky and intricate on how its been done but its very very easy to see once you are on to them.. NOT TO MENTION, they also have all of their seo done where they were not smart enough to block the fact its all propagated to themselves AND sports technology labs, which just happens to ALWAYS be their #2 ranked site on ALL their fake review sites, MEANING they own both of the sites... what they have done has been caught and called out and now, on top of that, they have been hurting countless people with their products...

i personally have been to umbrella labs building.. i met the owner now 2 years ago and actually visited their facility.. its a very large building and they have major equipment that i have never seen before for a regular research site to have... the reason i am willing to back them and promote them is because of what i saw and what i have encountered with their products.. they are not even a sponsor on forums whatsoever but their quality speaks for itself.. i have been made to look foolish over the years by places, just like chemyo, that start off great but become greedy and have bad business practice, carelessness etc... so as i always tell everyone, do as you will, but im certainly not backing off what i fkng KNOW about them whatsoever and its rearing its ugly head more and more and more with people frequently posting on forums because they cannot on a place like reddit, which is chemyo paid for on the biggest sections they have there... they have paid their way to the top, UNDESERVINGLY but you cannot hide that shit forever... which is just life in general.. things always end up showing up and all the money in the world they want to spend cannot hide behind a bad and often times, dangerous product which they sell...

I do not have the experience that Dylan has with SARMS, but you would be hard pressed to find many that do. I can tell you that I have learned basically everything I know about them from him as well as using several different companies on my own. Chemyo, to this day, has been the very worst experience I have ever had. I fell for the amount of review sites they have and never knew nor understood that they were fake until Dylan showed me how it was all done. I had friends of mine, along with myself, who all bought large cycles from them and all of us had terrible side effects that would correlate with that of a steroid. I have posted many times about them and would strongly suggest avoiding them and letting others know as well. What they do is despicable and should constantly be called out

I have not had anyone send me lab results personally but the negative feedback on them is not something recent.. ive been watching it now for over 6 months but beyond that, i have done EXTENSIVE research on them... they have literally flooded the internet with fake review sites, which has catapulted them to the top of google rankings.. its so blatant on how its done and they have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars doing this over several years.. its quite tricky and intricate on how its been done but its very very easy to see once you are on to them.. NOT TO MENTION, they also have all of their seo done where they were not smart enough to block the fact its all propagated to themselves AND sports technology labs, which just happens to ALWAYS be their #2 ranked site on ALL their fake review sites, MEANING they own both of the sites... what they have done has been caught and called out and now, on top of that, they have been hurting countless people with their products...

i personally have been to umbrella labs building.. i met the owner now 2 years ago and actually visited their facility.. its a very large building and they have major equipment that i have never seen before for a regular research site to have... the reason i am willing to back them and promote them is because of what i saw and what i have encountered with their products.. they are not even a sponsor on forums whatsoever but their quality speaks for itself.. i have been made to look foolish over the years by places, just like chemyo, that start off great but become greedy and have bad business practice, carelessness etc... so as i always tell everyone, do as you will, but im certainly not backing off what i fkng KNOW about them whatsoever and its rearing its ugly head more and more and more with people frequently posting on forums because they cannot on a place like reddit, which is chemyo paid for on the biggest sections they have there... they have paid their way to the top, UNDESERVINGLY but you cannot hide that shit forever... which is just life in general.. things always end up showing up and all the money in the world they want to spend cannot hide behind a bad and often times, dangerous product which they sell...
Excellent feedback. Alright I see Umbrella labs is in Tucson which is a 90 min drive for me. Can you buy there in person? I'll give them a run. I suppose there can't be that much bad feedback on an honest.company. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks bro

Excellent feedback. Alright I see Umbrella labs is in Tucson which is a 90 min drive for me. Can you buy there in person? I'll give them a run. I suppose there can't be that much bad feedback on an honest.company. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks bro
@Batman0007 100% they dont sell in person you need to order on the umbrella labs website
and when you starting a LOG we waiting?

They don't sell in person, that would be pretty risky on their end but you can email them questions and they do have a phone number to call as well..