Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cholesterol is off ugh

Jawpeoi

I’ve been working really hard to get my cholesterol levels back in line where they need to be.
Managed to get them back then I ran a steroid cycle and now they are back off again.
Definitely needs something that I can take with supplements that can help balance my cholesterol so it’s not still off and I don’t have to worry about heart issues

I’ve been working really hard to get my cholesterol levels back in line where they need to be.
Managed to get them back then I ran a steroid cycle and now they are back off again.
Definitely needs something that I can take with supplements that can help balance my cholesterol so it’s not still off and I don’t have to worry about heart issues
n2guard is needed
add some omega 3 fats daily

ugfreak has awesome steroids that will limit your sides because it's quality gear

N2guard for sure