puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Ciccone Pharma gear shady

JaX0on

I ordered from a source Ciccone Pharma who claims their gear is from east Europe and it's high-quality pharmaceutical grade. However after receiving the gear in the mail Which included testosterone cypionate, nandrolone decanoate, and Anadrol. On the bottom of the oral it says Made in Cambodia. this to me is a scam to claim its from one place while it's from another should I still use it?

going2cycle

V.I.P.
I ordered from a source Ciccone Pharma who claims their gear is from east Europe and it's high-quality pharmaceutical grade. However after receiving the gear in the mail Which included testosterone cypionate, nandrolone decanoate, and Anadrol. On the bottom of the oral it says Made in Cambodia. this to me is a scam to claim its from one place while it's from another should I still use it?

I never heard of ciccone pharma they sound like a fake brand, would not use non approved sources.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
stick with trusted sources bro... domestic-supply.com is as trusted as you can find and i stand by that a million percent

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
bro cambodia not a place that got good gear, throw out

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
The problem is that if it is a black market product, it makes no difference where it says it was made. There are no regulations over UGL, lol. Either way I recommend just playing it safe and going with Domestic-Supply.

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
Domestic supply is my favorite source and one that you absolutely can trust. I would highly recommend them!