Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

college athletics advantage

vuierfo

I’m looking to do a steroid cycle to give me a boost. NCAA rules are something I am subject to but I am not worried about it. Without steroids I can kiss my scholarship goodbye regardless
please give me some advice on which steroids can give me an athletic boost. I am a baseball player.
A lot of guys I play with have talked about using dbol and sustanon. Will that help me or not?

you are far too young to be using steroids and the only things that are going to happen are you not only hurting yourself but getting yourself into trouble as well.. stop being ridiculous

i'm not here to be a persons moral compass or be anyones daddy

if you don't want to get busted then stick with no ester steroids and hgh. they are not going to be detectable and it's what athletes are using to avoid being busted

keep in mind with AAS they come with risks, if you are willing to live with those risks then that's your problem

whatever you decide it is crucial you use legit gear
and you use a source with trusted products
ugfreak.to is the #1 place for legit gear

If you have used steroids yourself and you're telling people not to use them you are a BS artist and hypocrite

dudes who play sports use them. my old baseball buddy from college used to use dbol for power for home runs

I’m looking to do a steroid cycle to give me a boost. NCAA rules are something I am subject to but I am not worried about it. Without steroids I can kiss my scholarship goodbye regardless
please give me some advice on which steroids can give me an athletic boost. I am a baseball player.
A lot of guys I play with have talked about using dbol and sustanon. Will that help me or not?
Why not try some sarms