comeback cycle LIVE!

Hey guys I plan on coming back finally. Been a rough year with covid and got some bad habits of too much cheesecake and cookies and tv, and not enough working out. Well I am back. My stats first are 36 years old 5’10 75kg. I want to use var first 6 weeks and stack with test Cypionate and EQ boldenone. My question is how would you dose those 3 things? Should I do 60/500/500? or some other pairing

Mobster

V.I.P.
Hey guys I plan on coming back finally. Been a rough year with covid and got some bad habits of too much cheesecake and cookies and tv, and not enough working out. Well I am back. My stats first are 36 years old 5’10 75kg. I want to use var first 6 weeks and stack with test Cypionate and EQ boldenone. My question is how would you dose those 3 things? Should I do 60/500/500? or some other pairing
It's getting a bit tedious to see this as an excuse. The virus didn't put food in your mouth.

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
Those dosages are fine but spunds like you need to work on your discipline abd focus. Steroids don't do that for you

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
I would wait until get you gain back your conditioning before wasting a cycle. once you do then that stack is fine but i would drop the test dosage down by atleast half. so 60/200/500 would be better

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold

You shouldn't use Steroids to "come back", you should already be on a good and consistent gym grind for months before you toss in the steroids to boost your progress. So no man I think you need to just get a good diet program and a good solid training routine before you go in and toss steroids into the mix. Once you have been consistent with your diet and training for at least 3 months, then you will be ready to run your cycle and take full advantage of it. Do not use Steroids as a menta crutch sams as you should not use the lockdowns as an excuse for eating like shit and not training, what you are describing are just core lifestyle issues you should deal with.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
If you are trying to cut because of your bad habits and fat gain, why not just run some Cardarine and N2Slin? That will help you cut now and you can save the steroids for when you are ready to grow.