Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Crazy Bulk is the biggest scam in existence

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
If you see, crazy bulk has taken over with their marketing and huge amounts of money dumped into fake review sites and false marketing. They began by marketing "natural steroids" to others, making claims of "anabolic" gains with all natural ingredients. They make it quite difficult to locate the ingredient make up and also keep the lettering very small making it difficult to even read. They then moved on to "natural sarms" claiming them to also do the same things as sarms...

GO LOOK at the ingredient make up in these garbage products....

They often have bcaas, whey protein and basic natural supplements, test boosting ingredients or general herbs!! It is a major disgrace and they are taking advantage of newbies especially. They are bringing in nearly $2,000,000 a month in sales all while taking advantage of others with their massive money dump into their marketing... They are the biggest scammers in existence based upon the range they reach and the amount of money they have... NOTHING they sell is worth a piece of dog excrement and they must be called out!

If you see, crazy bulk has taken over with their marketing and huge amounts of money dumped into fake review sites and false marketing. They began by marketing "natural steroids" to others, making claims of "anabolic" gains with all natural ingredients. They make it quite difficult to locate the ingredient make up and also keep the lettering very small making it difficult to even read. They then moved on to "natural sarms" claiming them to also do the same things as sarms...

GO LOOK at the ingredient make up in these garbage products....

They often have bcaas, whey protein and basic natural supplements, test boosting ingredients or general herbs!! It is a major disgrace and they are taking advantage of newbies especially. They are bringing in nearly $2,000,000 a month in sales all while taking advantage of others with their massive money dump into their marketing... They are the biggest scammers in existence based upon the range they reach and the amount of money they have... NOTHING they sell is worth a piece of dog excrement and they must be called out!
crazy bulk is a long time scammer, it's a well known fact.

Basically, they use similar names to steroids and sarms and lie to customers. Mainly they catch newbies off guard. Newbie users are falling for the name crazy bulk "cardarine" but they are getting some caffeine with green tea, the ingredients are just OTC supplements.

So what does crazy bulk put in their bottles? it's not a secret just regular old supplements, actually the cheapest kind.

I think they are kind of a bait and switch scam and I'm surprised they have a merchant account to process credit cards. Isn't that illegal to do? bait and switch. Like I see them calling their supplements dianabol or cardarine come on lol

Lets see how long they last in this scam operation.

crazy bulk has been scamming for years
if you read their reviews the reviews are fake not real for sure

Crazy bulk is a crazy scam, i can't believe so many fall for this scam
its just supplements with fancy names its not legit

dont use crazy bulk, dont trust crazy bulk its not a good brand because all the gear is fake straight out

I wish i could say they selectively scam but they are straight out scammers there is not doubt about it, they use deceptive marketing to scam new users

I want to see crazy bulk come on here and defend themselves, why so many negative reviews of newbs falling for this scam? because its a scam period

even if they are caught they will be back out and pay a fine

and be right back scamming again.

we see this all the time

so important to call them out

Basically, they use similar names to steroids and sarms and lie to customers. Mainly they catch newbies off guard. Newbie users are falling for the name crazy bulk "cardarine" but they are getting some caffeine with green tea, the ingredients are just OTC supplements.

So what does crazy bulk put in their bottles? it's not a secret just regular old supplements, actually the cheapest kind.

I think they are kind of a bait and switch scam and I'm surprised they have a merchant account to process credit cards. Isn't that illegal to do? bait and switch. Like I see them calling their supplements dianabol or cardarine come on lol

EXACTLY.. they have so much money and their marketing is extremely tricky and confuses a lot of people, not just newbies but they do go after newbies because its far easier to get this scam by them... the more people understand and know what they are actually getting, the quicker these a$$holes can be stopped!

These clownzz are shaddy as fukkk! It crazy you bring these suckas up because my nephew asked me about them and I told him to stayzzzz the fux away now I will link him to this also!

There is a legal name for this, it's called bait and switch. It's illegal to do that.

They are lying to newbies and tricking them. I hate frauds like this.