Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Criticism from others

LucyP

Do any other girls get criticised by parents or strangers at the gym? I think it is worse for girls than guys. I am a university student and I have always been into fitness. Moving away from home to university gave me more of an opportunity to use the gym more, train harder and to start to build. My parents hate it, and some strangers in the gym say that it isn't feminine, which I find hurtful sometimes.

i've heard tons of criticisms from people when it comes to weight training, doesn't matter what your gender is. I used to be a weightlifting coach/judge so i heard everything from parents. the most common they tell me is "i don't want my son weight training cause it will stunt their growth" utter ignorance at its finest, but those are the same people that let their kids play football, hockey and other dangerous sports where you CAN actually break bones and have serious brain injuries that are permanent. also even sports like tennis are awful on your hips, knees, and ankles running and jumping on concrete.

my best advice is a little education goes a long way. there are medical benefits to weight training both physically and mentally

Do any other girls get criticised by parents or strangers at the gym? I think it is worse for girls than guys. I am a university student and I have always been into fitness. Moving away from home to university gave me more of an opportunity to use the gym more, train harder and to start to build. My parents hate it, and some strangers in the gym say that it isn't feminine, which I find hurtful sometimes.

I wouldnt worry about it, I just put on headphones and train. Even if you're a girl dont worry about others.

its not worse for guys or girls... trust me, the way things are now, its evenly distributed... i dont know... i literally dont give one inkling of a fuck what other people are saying about me, thinking etc... i guess for me as time has gone on and ive seen more and more shit etc... i just realized that absolutely none of that shit makes one ounce of difference... its all one ear and out the other... you should be worried about the people you love, your health and your success... period...

I say fuck what others think. You do you ajd what makes you happy. People love to criticize success

I’m sure the amount attention you get from guys in and out of the gym out weighs the few judgements from your parents😂 give me a break.

Top Bottom