puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

cutting steroids to get into shape

Elwood41

Hey everyone, 41 year old here who is 5'11" and 215 pounds. I have always stayed in great shape and healthy. I want to do a cut cycle. I am currently 14% body fat but i used to be closer to 9% when I had to have surgery on my feet. Since then it has been 3 months of hard lifting. Was thinking of doing Sust, EQ and maybe throw in masteron or winny. what do you think?

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
Hey everyone, 41 year old here who is 5'11" and 215 pounds. I have always stayed in great shape and healthy. I want to do a cut cycle. I am currently 14% body fat but i used to be closer to 9% when I had to have surgery on my feet. Since then it has been 3 months of hard lifting. Was thinking of doing Sust, EQ and maybe throw in masteron or winny. what do you think?

If you want to cut stay away from sustanon, it messes up your bloat. Go with masteron and winstrol, stacked with primoblan and cardarine/ostarine mix. Preworkout cardazol 4 caps and intra workout ostazol.

Phill

V.I.P.
Gold
sustanon, like any other testosterone, is fine for cut and everything in between.
masteron and winny are ok.
equipoise may increase your appetite, but if you are in control and have a diet to follow it is a fantastic product.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
if you were 9% your body remembers. it will happen much easier than someone who has never been that lean

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Be careful jumping on gear only 3 months after surgery. Since you are cutting, there really is no need to run that much gear. Steroids help build muscle, not burn fat. If you want something to preserve muscle, run a low dose of test and then add in cardarine and N2Slin for cutting.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli The best steroids for cutting: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 7
C 2nd cutting cycle with sarms no steroids Steroids and SARMS 8
D Best napsgear steroid for cutting Steroids and SARMS 9
T best sarms for cutting down? Steroids and SARMS 13
J Cutting cycle sarms Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Advanced SARMS Cutting Stacks: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
R Sr9009 versus cardarine for cutting Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Beginner SARMS cutting stacks: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
B summer cutting cycle questions Steroids and SARMS 12
W gastric sleeve surgery and cutting sarms Steroids and SARMS 8
A cutting diet and sarms Steroids and SARMS 8
J good sarms cutting stack Steroids and SARMS 7
D need a cutting cycle pronto Steroids and SARMS 8
R bulking to cutting cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
P cutting cycle layout Steroids and SARMS 8
W cutting cycle help Steroids and SARMS 7
T best sarm for cutting and abs Steroids and SARMS 10
G finalize my cutting cycle for me Steroids and SARMS 7
N testolone RAD140 cutting or bulking Steroids and SARMS 10
S sarms for cutting and abs Steroids and SARMS 9
F tren winstrol anavar cutting cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
D 8 week cutting cycle switching to bulking Steroids and SARMS 10
P testosterone masteron cutting stack prop or enanthate? Steroids and SARMS 2
R primobolan dose for cutting cycle Steroids and SARMS 2
F cardarine for cutting Steroids and SARMS 3
T test enanthate or cypionate for cutting? Steroids and SARMS 3
L cutting sarms? Steroids and SARMS 2
A i want the best cutting stack for a 20 year old Steroids and SARMS 1
4 bulking or cutting in summer? Steroids and SARMS 1
B cutting sarms? Steroids and SARMS 2
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: The importance of bloodwork: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #408 - Home Gym, MMA, Sleep and steroids Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #407 - Pubertal gynecomastia and are you allergic to steroids? Steroids and SARMS 12
X running steroids without training Steroids and SARMS 13
D How do YOU store your steroids Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli The best steroids for bulking: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: The meathead mentality: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli How to keep gains from Steroids and PED's: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
P Mental problems and steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #397 – Abusive husband is taking Steroids! Steroids and SARMS 11
M Steroids safe for sleep Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: "More is not always better": A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
D Using steroids with high body fat Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #395 – Best way to take oral steroids and do testosterone boosters Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: "Should I blast and cruise?"... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: Introduction... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
D Using HGH and steroids together? Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #393 – Trenbolone seats and steroids for guys over 40 Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #391 – Q&A show five great topics about Anabolic Steroids Steroids and SARMS 13
L Steroids I can add to trt Steroids and SARMS 15