cycle setup, let me know

daltont

Anything I need to change please let me know because I am starting next week. I am 35 and 12% body fat. looking to get some nice gains:

TCYP 200mg a week
Test E 250mg a week
EQ 500mgs a week

Adex for AI, n2guard, then perfect pct afterwards. unless you think i don't need a pct, i am on trt at 200mg a week tcyp. anything else you think i need?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
you dont need a pct with trt and you dont need to run both test and test cyp... that doesnt make any sense...

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
Anything I need to change please let me know because I am starting next week. I am 35 and 12% body fat. looking to get some nice gains:

TCYP 200mg a week
Test E 250mg a week
EQ 500mgs a week

Adex for AI, n2guard, then perfect pct afterwards. unless you think i don't need a pct, i am on trt at 200mg a week tcyp. anything else you think i need?
You still should do PCT even on TRT, just to come off the cycle properly. osta 25mgs/gw 20/cardazol 30/nolvadex 40

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
No pct with trt. And if you want to run 500mg of test just pick an ester and run it. No need for both esters of test

Tazz

V.I.P.
Gold
why would you PCT on TRT? when you TRT you are basically giving up on recovering ever again.

Micheal_Knight

V.I.P.
Gold
Stick to 1 test ester and when you are done just drop the eq and continue on with the test at 200mg for your trt. There’s no need to pct when you are on pct bro

66lifter99

V.I.P.
Silver
Cyp and Enth seems pointless. Cyp and Prop might be better. That said, one single ester is probably a better idea. Personally, I did much better with Cyp vs Sust.