puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

cycle setup, let me know

daltont

Anything I need to change please let me know because I am starting next week. I am 35 and 12% body fat. looking to get some nice gains:

TCYP 200mg a week
Test E 250mg a week
EQ 500mgs a week

Adex for AI, n2guard, then perfect pct afterwards. unless you think i don't need a pct, i am on trt at 200mg a week tcyp. anything else you think i need?

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
Anything I need to change please let me know because I am starting next week. I am 35 and 12% body fat. looking to get some nice gains:

TCYP 200mg a week
Test E 250mg a week
EQ 500mgs a week

Adex for AI, n2guard, then perfect pct afterwards. unless you think i don't need a pct, i am on trt at 200mg a week tcyp. anything else you think i need?

You still should do PCT even on TRT, just to come off the cycle properly. osta 25mgs/gw 20/cardazol 30/nolvadex 40

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
No pct with trt. And if you want to run 500mg of test just pick an ester and run it. No need for both esters of test

Tazz

V.I.P.
Gold
why would you PCT on TRT? when you TRT you are basically giving up on recovering ever again.

Micheal_Knight

V.I.P.
Gold
Stick to 1 test ester and when you are done just drop the eq and continue on with the test at 200mg for your trt. There’s no need to pct when you are on pct bro

66lifter99

V.I.P.
Silver
Cyp and Enth seems pointless. Cyp and Prop might be better. That said, one single ester is probably a better idea. Personally, I did much better with Cyp vs Sust.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 431 Steroid Cycle review and low estrogen problems. Steroids and SARMS 0
T Best steroid cycle to drop body fat Steroids and SARMS 12
L Best cutter cycle for TRT guy Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 5 Winter Bulking Cycle: Geneza and Dragon Pharma. Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #162 JD dawodu Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
R Sarms cycle length Steroids and SARMS 12
B Need some tips on cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
P Lost of libido on cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
L post covid cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
A senior steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
E avoiding the needle first cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #161 Pavol Jablonicky steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #160 Darrem Charles Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
J mk2866 cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
T Cycle, diet, log, thoughts? Steroids and SARMS 13
J strength cycle thoughts Steroids and SARMS 12
P ostarine sarms cycle stack Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #159 Melvin Anthony Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
T Check out this Primo cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
A Dealing with PIP on cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
Phill PuritySourceLabs Summer cycle 2° bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 6
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #158 John Meadows Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
P Trenbolone cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 16
W cycle stack thoughts Steroids and SARMS 13
D How to know what I can add to a sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #157 John Romano Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
X Using ostarine during post cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #156 Rich Gaspari steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
T My cycle for bulk Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli How long should you run a steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 10
E Mid cycle bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 12
P RAD140 cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #155 - Markus Ruhl Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
E Simple 10-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
3 First cycle of sarms Steroids and SARMS 12
O Halfway through first cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #154 Craig Titus Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
W Ostarine cycle thoughts Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #153 Dennis James steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
T Recovery from deca and tren cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
0 Picking geneza pharma oral cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
G Dianabol and testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
Mike_wh00 My log of the test, sdrol, tren,mast mix cycle Steroids and SARMS 46
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #152 - Tom Prince steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
R Big sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
K Newbie sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #151 - Gunter Schlierkamp Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
3 Thoughts on this sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
A Vet steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #150 - King Kamali Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10