cycle without an AI

Johnie

Okay the experiment hasn't gone very well for me. I listened to the wrong people on this although I realize some of you can get away without an AI but I obviously cannot. I look like crap and I feel bloated. I'm on a test/deca/primo cycle using 200/100/100 EOD. I am getting back on adex at .25mg EOD which i hope will be enough to help being on week 5, is it too late or will i be okay?

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
Okay the experiment hasn't gone very well for me. I listened to the wrong people on this although I realize some of you can get away without an AI but I obviously cannot. I look like crap and I feel bloated. I'm on a test/deca/primo cycle using 200/100/100 EOD. I am getting back on adex at .25mg EOD which i hope will be enough to help being on week 5, is it too late or will i be okay?
You should use an AI asap but not arimidex, go with aromasin 12.5mgs ED for 2 weeks then go to EOD.

What kind of Test? Test Cyp? Prop? Enanthate?

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
I dont know. Give it a shot and see. Everyone is different. I'm on 1g test, 400deca, and 800 primo with 50mg proviron per day. Originally I was running aromasin 12.5mg every 3 days but stopped it completely a month ago because my estrogen tanked. The primo and proviron keep me right where I need to with no ai. Even on a gram of test. But most cant get away with what I do. It takes a LOT to raise my estrogen levels and not much to lower and crash it

I dont know. Give it a shot and see. Everyone is different. I'm on 1g test, 400deca, and 800 primo with 50mg proviron per day. Originally I was running aromasin 12.5mg every 3 days but stopped it completely a month ago because my estrogen tanked. The primo and proviron keep me right where I need to with no ai. Even on a gram of test. But most cant get away with what I do. It takes a LOT to raise my estrogen levels and not much to lower and crash it
100% agree with this. AI varies so much from one person to the next. I tend to feel better with higher estrogens too. I've never tried proviron to help manage estrogen, but it's on my list of things to try at some point.