Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

danger Shenzhen Shijingu pharma

erwinMI

I made a large order with a chick there named Caroline (atleast that is what they claimed) and they said they would ship domestic. Well I guess I am stupid cause the name sounds like they are from Asia or China or something but I ordered anyway cause she kept emailing me demanding payment. Now they are saying they are out of stock what I ordered and won’t return my money and the kicker is I just found out a bunch of china sources got shut down. Am I screwed?

I made a large order with a chick there named Caroline (atleast that is what they claimed) and they said they would ship domestic. Well I guess I am stupid cause the name sounds like they are from Asia or China or something but I ordered anyway cause she kept emailing me demanding payment. Now they are saying they are out of stock what I ordered and won’t return my money and the kicker is I just found out a bunch of china sources got shut down. Am I screwed?

stay away from sources out of china, not trusted

Top Bottom