deca injection schedule

Mercer

I am going to be using deca for the first time. My first cycle I did just test E, but this time I am going to use sustanon with deca. My plan is 250mg a week deca and my question is would it be better results to inject it once a week or twice a week? I am 32 years old and this will be my 2nd cycle. I am 14% body fat and 6’2”. been training for 10 years.

starboy

V.I.P.
I am going to be using deca for the first time. My first cycle I did just test E, but this time I am going to use sustanon with deca. My plan is 250mg a week deca and my question is would it be better results to inject it once a week or twice a week? I am 32 years old and this will be my 2nd cycle. I am 14% body fat and 6’2”. been training for 10 years.
I would inject deca 1 time per week, it has long half life. I dont like your cycle sust/deca, I would at last add dbol to it and some ostazol before training.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i stick with twice a week even with esters that may have the longer half lives... i half always felt as though it keeps more stability and i can personally notice a difference in mood, attitude etc when sticking with twice a week... everyone is different though and you have to find what works best for you

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
I always use deca minimum 500-1000mgs a week. don't recommend that dosage to newbies though. I inject it twice a week

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
It won't make a huge difference but I would try to do twice per week. Remember that the more often you pin, the more stable your hormones will be. That is huge for estrogen control too.

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold
You can pin Deca and Sustanon every 3 to 7 days and have great results, those long esters will take about 4 weeks to build.

Your diet needs to be on point thought if you want to look lean and hard you need to drop below that 14% BF threshold.