Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[deleted]

So I actually got mk677 legit from a doctor. I took this shit and I am not sure I noticed any difference in muscle gain after 2 months, except the fact that I was hungry enough to eat a horse.

My normal diet is roughly 7-8k calories daily. I’m sort of a big dude (almost 7ft), but MK-677 had me shaking like a whore in church if I didn’t eat a lot more than that. I lost count of calories but I’m sure it exceeded 10k easily.

Anyone else get the urge to eat a whole village full of bears on this?

So I actually got mk677 legit from a doctor. I took this shit and I am not sure I noticed any difference in muscle gain after 2 months, except the fact that I was hungry enough to eat a horse.

My normal diet is roughly 7-8k calories daily. I’m sort of a big dude (almost 7ft), but MK-677 had me shaking like a whore in church if I didn’t eat a lot more than that. I lost count of calories but I’m sure it exceeded 10k easily.

I eat a lot on mk677 nutrobal, like a lot, that's why I only use it on my bulking cycles. In fact its the best appetite aid I've seen in a long time for some reason no one talks about.

25mgs of mk677 will rocket your appetite and hgh levels like nothing else.

damn man, 10,000 calories! you're a beast. Would you mind doing a log on anabolex about your diet for us?

I can eat like a horse if the food is in front of me so I don't have this issue. The thing that interests me about MK-677 is the ability to raise HGH levels in the body, which seems pretty dope to me.