Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dragon Pharma vs Geneza Pharma

whatdafook

Whats up guys, not new to the game at all have several cycles under my belt and have been lifting for a little longer than 10 years now.

My general go-to has been dragon pharma over the past couple years cycles and now looking to cruise rather than cycle on and off, and while dragon has been good to me over the years, I have tested geneza pharma products out and have found they feel a bit better than dragon with less pip.

If you had a choice which would you choose? I have a stack coming mainly of gp products and just cracked open a vial of gp trenbolone today for the final stretch of a 3month cut.

Remaining I have half a years worth of dragon test e with 7 vials of gp test e coming as well. Looking forward to seeing the difference (if any).

You can't go wrong with either brand, personally I would lean more towards GP than dragon, I've seen countless guys run successfully with GP and get fantastic results, we have sources here that offer legitimate GP products. I personally use Para Pharma it's my absolute favorite brand of choice, but sticking with your question yes I would rock with GP.

Whats up guys, not new to the game at all have several cycles under my belt and have been lifting for a little longer than 10 years now.

My general go-to has been dragon pharma over the past couple years cycles and now looking to cruise rather than cycle on and off, and while dragon has been good to me over the years, I have tested geneza pharma products out and have found they feel a bit better than dragon with less pip.

If you had a choice which would you choose? I have a stack coming mainly of gp products and just cracked open a vial of gp trenbolone today for the final stretch of a 3month cut.

Remaining I have half a years worth of dragon test e with 7 vials of gp test e coming as well. Looking forward to seeing the difference (if any).
@whatdafook welcome to the anabolex.com family!

I would say from experience Geneza pharma GP is better, but I used both dragon and geneza on my last cycle. I think both are pretty equal with Geneza taking the edge due to being the top brand for so many years. I started GP gear like 2014 so almost 10 years now.

Now, @whatdafook you have a testosterone cycle coming and you're on anabolex, lets talk log. We need to see your LOG journal of your diet training cardio sleep supplements and cycle, so we can work with you and guide you as a community for the best results bro. If you don't log, you must to really get amazing results.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

You can't go wrong with either brand, personally I would lean more towards GP than dragon, I've seen countless guys run successfully with GP and get fantastic results, we have sources here that offer legitimate GP products. I personally use Para Pharma it's my absolute favorite brand of choice, but sticking with your question yes I would rock with GP.
para pharma is top level gear.

I am a big geneza pharma fan

but for you can you post your current log? would love a test log

Geneza pharma is my love but dragon always on top also
please put up your LOG for us

APPROVED BRAND - GENEZA PHARMA

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

GP geneza is #1 fact mic drop

and you can big playing big a testosterone LOG is a must have

Geneza pharma I used 1000mgs of trenbolone from them, crazy good cycle but you gotta LOG LOG LOG LOG NOW we waiting

Thanks for all the replies guys, I appreciate the feedback and yes I am ordering from naps, have been using them for years great company.

I'll look into starting a log next cycle come November. Cheers

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Underground Episode 6 Secret Steroid Stacks using Geneza and Dragon Pharma. Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 5 Winter Bulking Cycle: Geneza and Dragon Pharma. Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground episode 3 - Oral steroids from Geneza Pharma Dragon Pharma Alpha Pharma Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Underground #2 Geneza pharma, Dragon Pharma, Alpha Pharma Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Underground #1: Steroid mix and how to stack them. Geneza, Dragon Pharma, Euro-Pharma Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Deca 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Primobolan 100 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Dragon Pharma Super Supplier Deal From NapsGear Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
jj210tx How long should delivery take from dragon pharma ordered on naps? Steroids and SARMS 23
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - EQ 300(Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Masteron 200 (Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off On Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) - This Week Only Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - EQ 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off on Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Get 50% Off On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On Anavar 10mg (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off - Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off Now On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off Now On Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Winstrol 50 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved $$ Supplier Supper Deal From Dragon Pharma $$ Steroids and SARMS 11
jasonhill800 Approved Napsgear POTW: Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off! Steroids and SARMS 13
jasonhill800 Napsgear Product of the Week: Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Anavar 10 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Get Bigger, Faster: 50% Off Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) NOW! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear: Don’t Miss Out! 50% Off Test Cypionat 250 Dragon Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: Condition Like a Pro! 50% Off EQ 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: Cut Like Arnold: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 Now 50% Off! Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: Dragon Pharma Limited Time Sale - 30% Off on Full Priced Items Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: Product of the Week Winner: Trenbolone 100 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week Winner: Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13