Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

egg whites everywhere!

POLLwood

My roommate sucked me into the egg white revolution out of the box, i am eating like 30 a day at this point. I have my first meal in the morning which is eggs with egg whites, then i eat the same thing as my 2nd meal and 3rd meal is just egg whites. is this okay to do or do you think i should vary this up?

you are eating something pasteurized with the nutrition zapped away. why? eat real WHOLE EGGS from a quality source.

If you eat that many eggs eggwhites are the move. Please post how you make that appetizing because eggwhite french toast puts me to sleep

My roommate sucked me into the egg white revolution out of the box, i am eating like 30 a day at this point. I have my first meal in the morning which is eggs with egg whites, then i eat the same thing as my 2nd meal and 3rd meal is just egg whites. is this okay to do or do you think i should vary this up?
you can do that it won't kill you, but also consider other animal proteins, fish and especially meat.. eggs have the highest bio availability with protein and are the most nutrient rich food, bear in mind that other types of animal meat will have different nutrients too. You may get bored and end up hating eggs over time, it happens to people, some guys can't even look at fish/tuna or even eggs from years of relentless consumption. Being programmed to eat no mater what, is the way to go, yet toss in verities this will keep things from feeling like a chore..

I use my whole eggs in morning and during day if i cant do a solid meal i do shakes with egg withes . I always prefer egg withes over whey and post workout with pinnacle and dextrose is amazing