Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Email ordering or website ordering?

Khanrun

Hello Anabolex! I need veterans to guide me. I ordered from gym friend before this but he's in jail make me very cautious about ordering. Now online is my future.

What is the safest ordering process for anabolics via email or via website? I understand website is open but email can be compromised easier if password lost? I really want to see what you think on both sides of the question: email vs website. I would like to make the safest choice.

Hello Anabolex! I need veterans to guide me. I ordered from gym friend before this but he's in jail make me very cautious about ordering. Now online is my future.

What is the safest ordering process for anabolics via email or via website? I understand website is open but email can be compromised easier if password lost? I really want to see what you think on both sides of the question: email vs website. I would like to make the safest choice.

I don't think it's fair to compare email ordering vs website ordering. Those are different sources and different ideas on how to run the show.

I prefer website easier to checkout but email only sources seem safe like they are not exposed I guess it the play

domestic-supply.com bro

they are the very best you can find... not only top quality with many of the major brands out there but also the best customer service and domestic shipping... you really can't ask for more

domestic-supply.com bro

they are the very best you can find... not only top quality with many of the major brands out there but also the best customer service and domestic shipping... you really can't ask for more

I checked them but do you personally order before from emails? I'm a bit cautious and have ordered from 1 website before.

No, there are many suppliers who are email only, no website.
LMFAO... dude, i made it very clear which website to trust... you didnt quote my entire post and i laid it all out for you to make it very very easy on where to go and who to trust...

Come check out Purity Source Labs bro. We have everything and anything you would ever need. I’ll be more than happy to help you through the whole process.