Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

embarrassing arms

Mackinz

I have the most skinny arms you can imagine. i got no issues growing my abs or my legs even but my arms are lagging and i see some of you on here like steve who have huge arms where you can see them stand out. my triceps have no outlining. what is the secret to building huge arms fast and keep them big?

weighted pullups, gymnastics and monkey bars are my secret. master those and you will force your arms to grow. also rope pulldowns and weighted pushups will hit the triceps. a big mistake guys make is they just do curls which completely ignores the back of the arm. biceps 2 muscles, triceps 3 muscles. why would you ignore most of your arm?

there is no secret man... there are different types of training methods that are meant for certain goals.. train in a hypertrophy stage... that is 8-10 reps each set at 85% of your max...

this is how everyone is different with the methods that help them grow and genetics, biceps for me are one of my best features, I do alot of body weight dips, most my stuff is high volume anywhere between 10-20 reps per set for 5 sets, I dont go very heavy, every few weeks I will for a week to switch it up.