Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

everyone hating on weight gainers

CostaCona

why does everyone on these forums hate weight gainers so much? years ago on here everyone took them and we all would gain lots of size fast. I took a break from them and recently started using them and I am already up like 10 pounds in a week. plus they taste like a milk shake so cannot beat that.

I think there isnt hate for weight gainers, but more like dislike. You can make weight gainers naturally without using the powders. But the wG have their place.

read what are in weight gainers. they are essentially cheap ice cream you can buy at walmart. i can tell you to go buy one of those huge tubs of ice cream i see poor people buying at walmart and eat one of those a day and you would gain 10 pounds too. it is 99.9% fat and water weight

Correct, everyone would gain weight. It would be garbage weight and mostly fat. I would rather be lean and gain 1lb at a time vs 10lbs of sloppy mess and have to cut after.

read what are in weight gainers. they are essentially cheap ice cream you can buy at walmart. i can tell you to go buy one of those huge tubs of ice cream i see poor people buying at walmart and eat one of those a day and you would gain 10 pounds too. it is 99.9% fat and water weight

Say it louder for the strongmen of LA fitness in the back!

The ingredients alone made me never try those, I just always preferred food I can cook and eat

L
You ain’t gotta lie to kick it, Craig... We all know everyone has tried TrueMass vanilla, slapped on a belt and deadlifted 135 (violently dropping it and losing half the rep) in the middle of LA Shitness.

You are immortal!
Lmfao no belt here baby just pure raw 🤣