Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everything you need to know about superdrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Great video. Superdrol ruined every other ass out there for me. The first time I ran it I put on 25 lbs. I was one of the fortunate ones who handled it well. Obviously it trashed my lipids and liver but no high Bp or any other physical sides. Nothing can compare to it. I have never gone past 3 weeks on it and never above 20mg. I haven’t used it in years (I still have a bottle or two) and I usually ran it 10mg week one and 20mg week 2-3. Even 10mg Ed for 3 weeks would get me 15 lbs sometimes.

Unfortunately most of the weight is not retainable. You lose most of it rather quickly just like Dbol and Abombs. That’s why Tbol eventually became my favorite. Slow steady keepable gains.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Video Everything you need to know about Anavar (Anavar Explained): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Everything you need to know about HCG: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 8
dylangemelli Video Trenbolone vs. EVERYTHING: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 479 Everything about Steroid Cycles for women and new PED users. Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 466 Everything you want to know about testosterone use in this podcast. Steroids and SARMS 17
Sarms4Sale Day 12 Mega Sale!!! 40% off EVERYTHING! Merry Christmas! Steroids and SARMS 2
Sarms4Sale Cyber Monday Sale EXTENDED! 35% off EVERYTHING!! Steroids and SARMS 10
Sarms4Sale Huge Cyber Monday Sale! 35% off EVERYTHING!! Steroids and SARMS 8
C soybean oil in everything Steroids and SARMS 8
Sarms4Sale FLASH SALE FRIDAY!!!! 30% off EVERYTHING at SARMS4SALE Steroids and SARMS 9
P 2 month off everything Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Video Why You Need to Try Electric Muscle Stimulation with Carolyne Marquez Steroids and SARMS 18
GGpump Tren and test cycle (need advice) Steroids and SARMS 23
F 4th cycle with testosterone need options Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate Guide to knowing if you need TRT with Dylan Gemelli and Mike Kocsis Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 584 - Do you need a pro card? becoming IFBB Professional Steroids and SARMS 16
R need advice on sarms options Steroids and SARMS 19
Z how much primo do I need? Steroids and SARMS 19
B Gear Isovet Durabol ? Need help fake or real Steroids and SARMS 24
G on TRT, just need cycle help Steroids and SARMS 21
N 3rd cycle and need help Steroids and SARMS 22
K need some bulk and strength Steroids and SARMS 21
boomsloc Noob need help Steroids and SARMS 20
M Steroids Need Advice On Cycle Steroids and SARMS 34
G SARMS Do sarms need time to clear out? Steroids and SARMS 16
N Need some advice on curing fatigue on cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
Richard Brown NapsGear Ask Me Anything #114 : You Need To Stop Buying Frozen Fish! Steroids and SARMS 14
F i need your opinion and helps Steroids and SARMS 22
J Huge fan but need sarms help Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 544 - Do you need to try other steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
L 3 stack sarms but need more Steroids and SARMS 19
H Need some sarms help Steroids and SARMS 16
E Need to improve cardio with sarms Steroids and SARMS 16
richierich$ Need help Steroids and SARMS 2
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 526 - Why you need to learn to cook or meal prep? Steroids and SARMS 17
GGpump Need Help ! My order says delivered but didnt receive nothing!! Steroids and SARMS 28
dylangemelli Video Do you need huge doses of steroids to make REAL gains?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Q Need help with napsgear cycle and PCT Steroids and SARMS 17
GGpump My first cycle need advice Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 519 - How many need to do grams of Steroids? Steroids and SARMS 15
W Finished sarms and need pct help Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 517 - Do you need 'kickstarters' or 'finishers' on cycles? Steroids and SARMS 17
F Need to cut down more sarms Steroids and SARMS 20
Jack Grey DHT and Bodybuilding: What You Need to Know Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: The Role of Genetics in Bodybuilding: What You Need to Know Steroids and SARMS 13
Z Need advice for first cycle Steroids and SARMS 24
G Need Help/Insight Want to start my first cycle, Don't know if it's the right time. Steroids and SARMS 27
F Steroids My first Test E/EQ/VAR cycle. Need YOUR input Steroids and SARMS 2
I Need help with my first cycle Steroids and SARMS 25