JimAbs43 Administrator Administrator Thursday at 9:05 PM #1 Evolutionary.org 762 - EVO Brother "GUY2060" https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-762-evo-brother-guy2060/ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...-brother-guy2060/id1798623410?i=1000791105724 https://twitter.com/x/status/2105704660485169534
Evolutionary.org 762 - EVO Brother "GUY2060" https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-762-evo-brother-guy2060/ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...-brother-guy2060/id1798623410?i=1000791105724 https://twitter.com/x/status/2105704660485169534
2Thick V.I.P. Silver Logger Yesterday at 3:22 AM #2 He is an awesome human being. He is the goat. I love his personality.
CEO V.I.P. Red Logger Yesterday at 3:43 AM #3 Those great episodes right here. I love these interviews diving deep into what makes people go. It's awesome to hear.
Those great episodes right here. I love these interviews diving deep into what makes people go. It's awesome to hear.
ROIDDERS V.I.P. Silver Logger Yesterday at 8:54 AM #4 Always cool to see people's histories. Everybody has such a different life, where they came from, and how they got into weight training.
Always cool to see people's histories. Everybody has such a different life, where they came from, and how they got into weight training.
Ulter V.I.P. Gold Logger Yesterday at 9:16 AM #5 Guy is an awesome guy. No pun intended. Definitely hope to hear more from him. He has an awesome log on Evo.
Guy is an awesome guy. No pun intended. Definitely hope to hear more from him. He has an awesome log on Evo.