Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fenugreek and fadogia

Eouisese

What do you guys think about stacking fadogia and fenugreek together and what kind of results will I expect in the gym and in the bedroom. I am now in my thirties and my sex drive and my thirst for the gym has dropped significantly from my twenties. Do you think stacking these with help

What do you guys think about stacking fadogia and fenugreek together and what kind of results will I expect in the gym and in the bedroom. I am now in my thirties and my sex drive and my thirst for the gym has dropped significantly from my twenties. Do you think stacking these with help
Fenugreek and fadogia is a good mix of supplements. I suggest it for test boosting. But if you want to use it right n2generate es is your friend, it's stacked with both fadogia and fenugreek.

Brother the product that I make for PCT and testosterone boosting contains both of these herbs and much more, check it out:

www.HCGenerate.com