First cycle blood work

hey I'm 28 years old 6’1’’ and 212 lb. I ran blood work and my testosterone total came in at 450 and my LH came in at 6.1 with estrogen at 23. now that I have my baseline like everyone preaches I think I'm ready for my first steroid cycle or do I need to boost these numbers first before getting on steroids? also do you think my levels will bounce back when I'm done and any final words of advice?

Halloween

Boosting those numbers isn’t gonna do anything because the minute you inject anything exogenous those numbers will plummet as far as your testosterone bouncing back it’s 450 right now so I wouldn’t expect anything more than 400 at most the more cycles you do the less it comes back. And eventually you’ll just have to go on TRT. It’s all up to you brother. I think most people are going to recommend doing testosterone even by itself 400-500 mg per week for 12 weeks run hcg throughout 500 iu twice a week that should help with the shut down. Keeps the boys going.

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
hey I'm 28 years old 6’1’’ and 212 lb. I ran blood work and my testosterone total came in at 450 and my LH came in at 6.1 with estrogen at 23. now that I have my baseline like everyone preaches I think I'm ready for my first steroid cycle or do I need to boost these numbers first before getting on steroids? also do you think my levels will bounce back when I'm done and any final words of advice?
You should at least do a 4 week mini pct with nolvadex and HCGenerate ES to get your numbers higher before you start a cycle

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
thats really up to you... your levels are not great right now which indicates if you do run cycles, you are likely going to need trt sooner than later... to me, it seems you will be headed that way regardless with numbers that low UNLESS you have a false reading... did you get this tested first thing in the morning, fasted etc??

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
it is important to run a pct and take this slow. too many guys run too much steroids for too long then cannot recover

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
I dont see any point in trying to raise levels if youre just going to go on and shut yourself down