Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Time Taking Steroids, Help

bro you have never even had sex and don't have hair on your chest. how you ready for steroids? just think about it logically

you still a kid at 20.
just because you specifically were underdeveloped at the age of 20 doesn't mean everyone is. it's ok at 25 but not 20? that's just a retarded way of looking at things - everyone develops at different rates.
as for me by the age of 13 i had full facial and body hair and stopped growing height, while others are developing still at 18, everyone is different.

as for the never had sex, i don't know if it's a cheap shot or projection or both, but honestly man I've been happily married to a beautiful woman for 2 years, same thing here, some people are still partying and figuring out how their dick works at 20, while other decide to actually do something with their lives.

you signed up on a forum and opened a thread to ask for help.
Your ideas about these products are very vague if not nil.
then when you are given help, you reply in the exact words ", no one will change my mind".

bro, take a step back.
don't act like a child if you don't want people to think you are.

you are arguing with everyone and you are not getting anything you need.

Take a breath and find a new beginning.

you signed up on a forum and opened a thread to ask for help.
Your ideas about these products are very vague if not nil.
then when you are given help, you reply in the exact words ", no one will change my mind".

bro, take a step back.
don't act like a child if you don't want people to think you are.

you are arguing with everyone and you are not getting anything you need.

Take a breath and find a new beginning.
sorry mate, you can't change facts and scientific research

so i've decided do start taking steroids, i'm 20, been working out 3 years ago, i'm 102kg 185cm.

my testosterone is very average at 687 ng/dl i would like to get my testosterone around 1200....

from what i read testosterone is one of the "safest" steroids.

i don't wanna take too much to avoid side effects.

where should i start? how do i calculate the dose?

are there any side major/long term side effects?

i'm asking all this stuff i could google because every article gives a different answer, there is no clear information from what i could find, and i don't wanna be going into something that could potentially damage my body without being 100% sure of what i'm doing

Brother you should probably give yourself another 3-4 years of natural training before taking any sort of steroids or hormonal products. You are robbing yourself of some serious long-term gains by hitting the sauce so early on.

sorry mate, you can't change facts and scientific research

i'm asking all this stuff i could google because every article gives a different answer, there is no clear information from what i could find

I'm really sorry, I tried to help you but you are a lost cause.
stick with your beliefs, inject what you want and good luck.
you are a lost cause, only luck can save you.

I'm out of this conversation

I'm really sorry, I tried to help you but you are a lost cause.
stick with your beliefs, inject what you want and good luck.
you are a lost cause, only luck can save you.

I'm out of this conversation
that's cute, i provided scientific research and the only argument you've provided is "you're a lost cause", i would say it's quite the opposite, someone denying hard data and scientific evidence is a lost cause...

Brother you should probably give yourself another 3-4 years of natural training before taking any sort of steroids or hormonal products. You are robbing yourself of some serious long-term gains by hitting the sauce so early on.
yeah i saw thinking about that a bit, i've decided to keep bulking for another few months and then cut for the summer and see if i'm happy with the results, my main issue is shitty upper body genetics, i have crazy leg genetics, i've always had massive muscular legs compared to my upper body, whereas i can't get my chest to grow at all. i'll try to focus on my upper body a bit more and see how that goes..