puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

First time with real steroid

DrZane

I have used prohormones before but never actual steroids. I want to try and take a testosterone cypionate cycle at 300 mg a week and maybe work my way up to 500 mg a week. what am I supposed to use as a kick start to get things going. My choices are Dianabol dbol, or turinabol tbol. I want to bulk this cycle

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
I have used prohormones before but never actual steroids. I want to try and take a testosterone cypionate cycle at 300 mg a week and maybe work my way up to 500 mg a week. what am I supposed to use as a kick start to get things going. My choices are Dianabol dbol, or turinabol tbol. I want to bulk this cycle
I would kick the cycle off with 500mgs of testosterone for maximum gains, and add tbol 30mgs/day for first 6 weeks with n2guard. Preworkout ostazol 3 caps.

Mobster

V.I.P.
Info on yourself?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
if you are having to ask which is better to bulk, you shouldnt be running any sort of cycle yet... it honestly (and im only saying this because im looking out for you) sounds like you really have no idea what you are doing.. you should stick around and LEARN first before you consider using any sort of steroid

Tiger Salman Khan

V.I.P.
Gold
n2guard .. from napsgear ....all-in-one support; Liver support; Anti-water regulation; Cholesterol management; Vitamins and minerals ..

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
If you want to bulk then I would just go with 500mg of test right off the hop. As for a kickstart, that is up to you. If you do it, go with dbol for bulking. Just make sure you have an AI for estrogen control.

Members online

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
MONSTRO How do you know your hgh is real? Steroids and SARMS 8
R TRT vs real cycle where is the fine line? Steroids and SARMS 9
J Not really sure if it’s real or fake Steroids and SARMS 9
J Fake or real Steroids and SARMS 12
B Insulin dangerous for real? Steroids and SARMS 7
S muscle memory real or not? Steroids and SARMS 7
A is my masteron real or fake? Steroids and SARMS 1
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #145 – Lee Haney Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
1 Best steroid for bulking skinny guy Steroids and SARMS 12
K Fertility and steroid Steroids and SARMS 15
J Evolutionary.org Podcast #396 – Steroid cycles using one single PED Steroids and SARMS 10
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #144 – Kai Greene Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
D Tips for next steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #143 – Bradley Martyn Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
J Evolutionary.org Podcast #392 – Steroid Cycles episode, all about stacks Steroids and SARMS 11
T Short guy steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 13
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #142 – CT Fletcher Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
3 Gastric bypass surgery and steroid Steroids and SARMS 15
J Evolutionary.org Podcast #389 – Steroid laws around the world and Trenbolone a relationship killer Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Your first steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #141 – Big Ramy Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
M Problems after steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
J Evolutionary.org Podcast #387 – The one year long steroid cycle and nandrolone for arthritis Steroids and SARMS 14
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #140 Calum Von Moger Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
J Evolutionary.org Podcast #386 The best supplement for your steroid cycle: taurine, liquid chlorophyll, TUDCA and many more. Steroids and SARMS 12
A Improving receptors before steroid Steroids and SARMS 11
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #138 – Mike Rashid Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
J Evolutionary.org Podcast #383 – 20-week steroid cycle, bloodwork and best age for SARMS Steroids and SARMS 8
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #137 – Jeff Seid Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
A Which steroid should I add Steroids and SARMS 6
S First cycle running more than one steroid Steroids and SARMS 11
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #136 – Cass Martin Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 6
J Evolutionary.org Podcast #381 – Oral Steroid cycles and what to do when she pulls away Steroids and SARMS 6
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #135 – Bradly Castleberry Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #134 – Jason Huh Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
P first big steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #132 – Larry Wheels Williams Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
J Evolutionary.org Podcast #377 – long and short steroid esters,low testosterone levels,rookie cycles Steroids and SARMS 7
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #131 – Devin Physique (Zimmerman) Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #130 – Steven Cao Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #129 - Jeremy Buendia steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #127-Shawn Ray Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 4
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #126-Chris Bumstead Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
P first steroid cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 8
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #125-Bob Paris Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 6
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #124-Paul Dillett Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
J Evolutionary.org Hardcore #123 - Mamdouh "Big Ramy" Elssbiay Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Hardcore #123 – Mamdouh “Big Ramy” Elssbiay Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 6
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Hardcore #122 – Chris Cormier Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 6
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Hardcore #121 – Ben Pakulski Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 6