Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flashgear.to

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaboleX-Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
APPROVED SOURCE

5 years + of Trust, high quality source.

REP For flashlabs: @JohnJuan

flashlogo.png

welcome to the Anabolex.com family Flashgear.to team

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, guys and gals! I’ve been a rep for Flash Labs for many years. Flash Labs AAS are all I’ve used for a very long! Everything is very potent and clean. Flash uses an MCT/palm kernel oil blend in his injects which is incredibly smooth. I pin daily with a 29 gauge 1/2 inch insulin pin.
My current daily AAS inject protocol is:
60mg testosterone propionate
30mg nandrolone phenyl propionate
10mg trenbolone acetate
10mg masteron propionate
I’m 54 years old and concentrating on getting as shredded as possible. I took this pic this week:
F39F32E8-9BE7-4D67-8A04-C0CF4546032B.jpeg

LOGGER NEEDED! We need someone who hasn’t used Flash Labs to run a detailed log for us. The log will be on testosterone cypionate, trenbolone enanthate, and turinabol.
If you are interested, post up here and let us know!

LOGGER NEEDED! We need someone who hasn’t used Flash Labs to run a detailed log for us. The log will be on testosterone cypionate, trenbolone enanthate, and turinabol.
If you are interested, post up here and let us know!
@JohnJuan new guys are going to be hesitant to log since you guys just came on board. You should pick up some of your regular customers and have them log here. That's the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.