Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

foods to AVOID

what are some things you absolutely avoid within your diet regiment even when it comes to cheat foods and cheat days? I'm basically wanting to get into better shape and improve my overall health. some additives and foods that i should stick on my fridge to remind me to completely abstain from would be nice thanks

avoided added sugars... read ALL ingredients in each label and understand that whatever is listed first means the composition of the product would have the most of the number 1 listed ingredient within it..

I avoid keto diets like the plague. I also avoid added sugars like Dylan mentioned.

I’m also anti processed foods - the more whole food you consume, the better you’ll feel in general. If you’re eating a ton of junk there will be withdrawals and such from the corn syrup and other processed nasties that exist in most processed foods.

On cheat days it’s definitely all about the fried chicken for me, probably once every 90 days I’ll travel to eat some bomb ass fried chicken; it’s what I grew up on and I don’t plan on ditching that shit ever. NEVER!

Never do KETO yes. Sugars are needed during and after workout , they are the best carbs to recover glycogen ( dextrose or simple sugar.
Avoid gluten products like bread and all dairy produts

avoid restaurant and fast food. they always use refined oils, these are horrible and will completely destroy your fitness goals

refind sugars, processed foods of all kind. refined oils are killing us, make sure you cook with UNREFINED COLD PRESSED coconut oil. don't go cheap with how you prep your food.

and stick to REAL WHOLE FOODS. you cannot go wrong with those.

Processed foods and especially the more inflammatory foods. Stick to real food like lean meats, good fats, nuts, raw fruits and veggies, eggs.

I don't have cheat food or cheat days. I prepare my meals and eat pretty much the same meals all the time.

Icecream is part of any bodybuilder diet offseason Mobster and some McDonalds to. You know is impossible to achieve the macros without some junk if you are over 225lb