Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

freezing meat strategy

wildyle

I got a really good deal on organic beef from the grocery store, i think an employee screwed up and i got it at 1.99 per pound, i got like 20 pounds. that is all i could fit in my freezer, now my question is what is the best way to unfreeze and cook this without sacrificing nutrition or taste? and best way to cook?

I got a really good deal on organic beef from the grocery store, i think an employee screwed up and i got it at 1.99 per pound, i got like 20 pounds. that is all i could fit in my freezer, now my question is what is the best way to unfreeze and cook this without sacrificing nutrition or taste? and best way to cook?

The same as regular priced meat

before you freeze vacuum seal portions you will use each time.

leave a portion you plan on using in the fridge for a few hours or overnight

never leave it out to defrost. worst case you can run it under some warm water if you are in a rush

in the end i don't recommend this tactic. ask any butcher or fisherman and they will tell you the truth is meat should be consumed asap. frozen meat left for weeks in the fridge is edible but it will not taste as good