Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Funding almost secured

Is there a benefit to Equipoise over Deca? I see that it is very androgenic and that is why I was looking to stay away from Tren. I was able to grow a lot of hair back using topical fin and minoxidil and am not sure if I want to shed it all back off.

Is there a benefit to Equipoise over Deca? I see that it is very androgenic and that is why I was looking to stay away from Tren. I was able to grow a lot of hair back using topical fin and minoxidil and am not sure if I want to shed it all back off.
@Blake1987 I found deca durabolin makes me too puffy but equipoise is more of a dry compound, you'll use it and have some good effects. Dont use trenbolone if you dont want the sides. Finasteride and minoxidil and micro needling will help with hair 100%.

@Blake1987 I found deca durabolin makes me too puffy but equipoise is more of a dry compound, you'll use it and have some good effects. Dont use trenbolone if you dont want the sides. Finasteride and minoxidil and micro needling will help with hair 100%.
I got the topical fin and minoxidil spray from Hims, it works so good!

Top Bottom