Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gabapentin

Probably one of the few medicines a smart general pactitioner will prescribe. If not you may have to go to a shrink

No idea what that is or why you're here asking for it
It’s for nerve pain. I have a script for it, but it’s not enough. I got blown up in Afghanistan. Had two back surgeries and two steel plates in my leg.
Hence why I have nerve pain and need more than the doc will prescribe.

I would be careful with any peptides, especially HGH-based ones with an IGF backbone.

Did a doctor prescribe or you self medicating the gabapentin?

Try to use GABA naturally.

I have a script for them, but not enough.
Not gonna happen. I know, from having had a bunch of meds given to me for my 2016 back injury, how this drug fucks the gut and is also addictive. Either work with your doc or get different meds.

What are the side effects? Now you have me worried. Lol
just google the sides man, it isn't something to mess around with unless you were in a life or death situation. just forget it. I am not a fan of cortizone injections either but they are far better for helping with pain in the intermediate term than taking a nasty drug like that. talk to your VA doctors and insist you refuse to be put on nasty drugs for your condition. doctors across the spectrum are trained to prescribe a drug, they don't care about your long term health they just want you out the door. you have to be your own doctor and do what is best for YOU. makes no sense to take something that causes 6 more problems

Drowsiness, dizziness, loss of coordination, tiredness, blurred/double vision, unusual eye movements, or shaking (tremor) may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

A small number of people who take anticonvulsants for any condition (such as seizures, bipolar disorder, pain) may experience depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts, or other mental/mood problems. Tell your doctor right away if you or your family/caregiver notice any unusual/sudden changes in your mood, thoughts, or behavior including signs of depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts, thoughts about harming yourself.

Top Bottom