Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains Season - Healing up

ckcrown84

Active Bro
Gains season is off to a rocky start! Was preparing for a bench PL Competition September 26th but had a pretty bad injury on my right arm,
Am gearing up to either try to compete December 3rd, if my elbow isn't healed up by late October I will know I won't be ready to compete.

Here's a little short training clip

Am going to be reaching out to PSL and placing some new orders, let's see what we can put together by December!

Current PSL Cycle:
20mg Dbol
250MG Test E
600mg Masteron

Looking good, keep up the healing.

Also - love that cycle, not everyday you see a PL competitor incorporating Masteron, keep us update.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z steroid dose up 50% = more gains? Steroids and SARMS 20
V using sarms lgd and ostarine for lean gains? Steroids and SARMS 16
B would you rather use Ostarine or lgd for lean gains? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Can you keep any gains from steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
J sarms for lean gains Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video What doest it mean to "MAKE GAINS" with steroids, sarms and ped's? By Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Q Geneza pharma awesome gains Steroids and SARMS 18
J Best sarms for lean gains Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video SARMS VS Steroids: Keeping Gains... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
fart13 Anavar and strength gains? Steroids and SARMS 25
F Sarms bulking for appetite and gains Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Will marijuana use ruin my gains on cycle? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
X Lean muscle mass gains Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 525 - How to keep gains and why do you lose gains? Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video Do you need huge doses of steroids to make REAL gains?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 29 - Weightlifters guide to maintenance and Gains Steroids and SARMS 17
S Sarms for lean gains Steroids and SARMS 22
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - Guy Cisternino : Podcast #25:No Gains, No Fame Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: Let the Gains Begin! GP Tren Enanthate is 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
L Just want lean gains sarms Steroids and SARMS 15
I 30 and hungry for gains Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: All Gains, No Pain! DP Deca 500 Is 50% Off NOW! Steroids and SARMS 14
K Lean gains, not sloppy! Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear AMA - Antoine Vaillant : Episode 4: Making Gains That Last Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video Do you need high doses of steroids to make gains? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
S Steroids Clean gains for a cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: Can You Make Gains With Only 2 Workouts Per Week? Steroids and SARMS 14
2 Great gains on Geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Do aromatase inhibitors crush gains when using steroids? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video You can only make gains with 500 MG of Testosterone?? MYTH OR FACT??: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
F Making some Gains Steroids and SARMS 21
M lost most of my gains after cycle :( Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli How to keep gains from Steroids and PED's: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
P No gains on cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
P biogen innovations gains sarms Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #352[SARMS] Testolone RAD140, dangers and gains Steroids and SARMS 6
B Off season cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
ckcrown84 Growing Season & Injury Healing - PSL Labs Steroids and SARMS 18
D fasting during season Steroids and SARMS 8
E sarms for healing joints Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 63 - Healing Peptides, BPC157 and TB500 how to use? Steroids and SARMS 16
G Ostarine and yk11 together healing? Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 42 - Peptides - Healing with BPC157, how, doses Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 41 - Peptides - Healing with TB500, how, doses? Steroids and SARMS 15
P How best to stack ostarine for healing Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video The ULTIMATE SARMS and Peptides Healing Stack: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli The ULTIMATE SARMS and Peptides Healing Stack! Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 484 The healing compounds Nutrobal MK-677 and Thymosin TB500. Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video The SARMS Healing Stack (MK2866, MK677, LGD4033): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
V Best sarms for healing Steroids and SARMS 12