Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza best nandrolone

Fredor

I'm going to be doing a steroid cycle soon
this is going to be my second one and a lot of people at my gym have a lot of good things to say about nandrolone and how effective it is
I'm looking on the geneza price list and see they have nandrolone phenylpropionate NPP and deca durabolan
which is the better one to pick.

the only difference is the ester length my man

NPP is one that will peak quicker and out of your body quicker
deca has a super long half life

guys loved deca in the 80's and 90's becuase they could pin once a week and that is it simple

The longer ester deca has some benefits, less pinning,more MG for the $, but I rather npp I rather shorter esters,I find that npp less sides,but that's my opinion..good luck

this is going to be my second one and a lot of people at my gym have a lot of good things to say about nandrolone and how effective it is
I'm looking on the geneza price list and see they have nandrolone phenylpropionate NPP and deca durabolan
i like to use deca durabolin the longer ester from geneza pharma, my favorite

geneza best is deca and npp stacked

I'd want more info on you first

Yes Geneza carries both compounds NPP 100mg and ND 250mg NPP and Deca provide the same benefits of impressive gains in muscle size and strength while recovering more efficiently post-workout. However, there is a difference in how long it will take to start seeing those results depending on which one you use.
Nandrolone is a steroid ester. Wondering how it can be changed slightly to produce different results? Well, in this case, it’s all about the length of the ester chain. NPP is a short-chain ester while Deca is a long-chain ester. The shorter the ester, the more potent it is, and the faster you’ll see results. On average, users of NPP will see size gains within a couple of months, while those taking Deca will have to wait for an extra month or so. A few months and you will exp greater results. Thanks!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 30 - Best Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza Steroids and SARMS 17
G geneza pharma masteron hands down the best! Steroids and SARMS 18
B Best dick products geneza Steroids and SARMS 15
T Choosing best GP geneza testosterone Steroids and SARMS 14
H Best geneza testosterone Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 32 BONUS Part 2 - New Year Resolutions with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 32 - New Year Resolutions with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 31 - Oral Only Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza Steroids and SARMS 16
U won’t go wrong with geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 18
M geneza pharma first time cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
Q check out my geneza pharma review!! Steroids and SARMS 17
T geneza pharma ideas and thoughts Steroids and SARMS 17
W first cycle using geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
R geneza pharma is a knockout Steroids and SARMS 16
G geneza pharma impressive changes Steroids and SARMS 17
B attacking my physique with geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 18
G why is geneza pharma gear so smooth? Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
M geneza pharma is rock solid Steroids and SARMS 17
E geneza pharma sustanon and dbol wow! Steroids and SARMS 19
R geneza pharma deca anyone try? Steroids and SARMS 17
Z geneza pharma touchdown! Steroids and SARMS 17
N geneza pharma test, tren and anadrol! Steroids and SARMS 16
V geneza pharma ISN number questions Steroids and SARMS 17
C you won’t go wrong with geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 29 - Equipoise Bulk with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 19
M finishing up geneza pharma stack Steroids and SARMS 17
F geneza pharma test + EQ solid Steroids and SARMS 18
K geneza pharma won me over Steroids and SARMS 18
E geneza pharma new strength record! Steroids and SARMS 16
richierich$ Touchdown Geneza PHarma GP Steroids and SARMS 37
G my successful geneza pharma bulk Steroids and SARMS 17
B geneza pharma test and primo Steroids and SARMS 20
R Excited for my next geneza pharma cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Tren Enanth 200 ( Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
H Geneza pharma outstanding finish to cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
N Rocking geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
Q Geneza pharma awesome gains Steroids and SARMS 18
whatdafook Dragon Pharma vs Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 25
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Methan 10 - Dianabol (Geneza Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
F Geneza pharma testosterone levels through roof! Steroids and SARMS 18
P Geneza pharma cycle review and thoughts Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off Now On GP Test Cyp 250 ( Geneza Pharmaceuticals) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17
Y Using geneza pharma Test blend with Andromix? Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Phenyl 100 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
I a geneza pharma story Steroids and SARMS 16
W Hmmm.. Geneza pharma test blend vs. T400? Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 23 - Super lean Super Big with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
J First time steroids geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: GP Tren Enanth 200 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17