puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Geneza pharma test E vs. Test Prop

Laynelal

I am looking to use testosterone enanthate or testosterone propionate. I am debating between the two from geneza pharma. I have come up with 2 conflicting situations. From what I've read and if they has a longer Ester and propionate has a very short ester of only three day half life. Does this mean that propionate is more powerful since you have to inject it more frequently?

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
Propionate is not more powerful than enanthate, that's just broscience. I like enanthate easier to inject once a week and same results.
Geneza in terms of the brand, I found cypionate is one of the best testosterones they carry.

Mobster

V.I.P.
I am looking to use testosterone enanthate or testosterone propionate. I am debating between the two from geneza pharma. I have come up with 2 conflicting situations. From what I've read and if they has a longer Ester and propionate has a very short ester of only three day half life. Does this mean that propionate is more powerful since you have to inject it more frequently?
Nope.

Richardbrown

V.I.P.
Gold
Hey man,

The Answer is NO weight by weight mg for mg Test prop is NOT more powerful

This is due to the shorter time required for optimal blood plasma levels to be achieved because of the faster release. This testosterone ester can peak in the blood within hours of being administered and metabolized over three days. Injections should be administered every two to three days. You must weigh the “positives” with the “negatives” before using propionate. This is only prescribed in special cases, as it has to be administered frequently. However, it quickly stabilizes testosterone levels, but risks aromatization into estrogen, which can lead to negative side effects. Propionate requires frequent injections compared to other types of testosterone such as cypionate or enanthate.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Should I come off Geneza pharma cycle? Steroids and SARMS 11
D Geneza Pharma GP brand? Steroids and SARMS 10
L Geneza pharma testosterone E Steroids and SARMS 10
A Geneza pharma testosterone options Steroids and SARMS 11
Y Does geneza pharma sell hard to get steroids? Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Geneza Pharma is back ! Steroids and SARMS 28
J Evolutionary.org Podcast #384 – Underground Lab reviews Geneza Pharma, Euro-Pharma, XT Labs, Balkan and many more… Steroids and SARMS 10
G Geneza pharmaceuticals honest review Steroids and SARMS 4
B Alpha Pharma Oxanabol (Anavar) Or Balkan Pharma (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo: Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 7
L medlab pharma hgh Steroids and SARMS 9
Z Zeal Pharma is here. Steroids and SARMS 1
ParetoPharmaUG Pareto Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
Steroidify Rep Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008 Steroids and SARMS 168
Y pharma anavar is best or ug same? Steroids and SARMS 9
P vaultek pharma Steroids and SARMS 1
2 EQ, tren and test cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
Z First test cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
B Test e shelf life Steroids and SARMS 15
D What test to add to the cycle? Steroids and SARMS 14
C Young guy with low test Steroids and SARMS 11
H Test E and anavar? Steroids and SARMS 14
K Using Dianabol and test together Steroids and SARMS 14
G Test levels not high enough Steroids and SARMS 14
L Getting my test levels down ahead of appointment Steroids and SARMS 8
M Test and Primo confusion Steroids and SARMS 8
B How to add sarms to test stack Steroids and SARMS 8
M EQ+ Test cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
J deca test cycle to gain mass Steroids and SARMS 8
O How do I know if its test flu? Steroids and SARMS 9
O stacking nandrolone with test Steroids and SARMS 8
K Test + Primo 1st cycle Steroids and SARMS 6
G Test cyp and Masteron stack layout Steroids and SARMS 11
O First ever test cycle how much Steroids and SARMS 8
L Trenbolone and test dosages Steroids and SARMS 7
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #367-HGH Alone,Tbol Headache,Firsty cycle,Cruising with test Steroids and SARMS 5
K Test Cyp + Tren Enan Cyle Idea (lower dosages) Steroids and SARMS 11
G best sarm to stack with test Steroids and SARMS 11
D Test Enanthate and Tren Enanthate Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #365-500mgs of test,DNP cycle,MMA cycle,Dbol Steroids and SARMS 3
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #363-Deca,Winstrol,HGH,how long can I run [email protected] Steroids and SARMS 6
T Test Rebound? Steroids and SARMS 6
K Test Cypionate vs Test Enanthate / Balkan Pharmaceuticals Steroids and SARMS 9
T safety of anavar test prop cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #359[Q/A]Deca or Test,2nd cycle,caffeine addiction?got limpy ED problems? Steroids and SARMS 5
M Test Flu? Steroids and SARMS 10
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #357[Q/A]Dbol,Test,Deca,Leg training,small balls?! Steroids and SARMS 5
W test cyp and erection problems Steroids and SARMS 8
M 1000mg Test Vs 750 Steroids and SARMS 8
C EQ/test/anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 8