Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gentech Laboratories complete sold me fake steroids

Hinton300

I bought primoblan 3 vials from GenTech (uk steroids) as they call themselves. The lab name they push, their own, is Gentech Laboratories. He's all over board promoting his products.

Keep in mind I used primobolan amps for years, it's because of covid I had to order from this guys. Anyways. After using his primobolan for a week (400mgs) I started getting really bad bloating and puffy face with gyno. It got really bad.

I contact him asked what it is, he told me it's primobolan. I couldn't believe it. I asked for an exchange he said it's steroids forget you. "Gary" is the guy. I was pissed so I sent the primo for testing, it came back as testosterone propionate!!! not primobolan. He didn't even bother to fake it with masteron, he just sent me test prop, what a shame. I showed them the proof and I was blocked and my emails have not been responded to.

my review of Gentech Laboratories is simple, they took my money, sold me counterfeit steroids, gave me gyno and ignored me, very sad and i have to do pct now :mad::mad::mad:

I bought primoblan 3 vials from GenTech (uk steroids) as they call themselves. The lab name they push, their own, is Gentech Laboratories. He's all over board promoting his products.

Keep in mind I used primobolan amps for years, it's because of covid I had to order from this guys. Anyways. After using his primobolan for a week (400mgs) I started getting really bad bloating and puffy face with gyno. It got really bad.

I contact him asked what it is, he told me it's primobolan. I couldn't believe it. I asked for an exchange he said it's steroids forget you. "Gary" is the guy. I was pissed so I sent the primo for testing, it came back as testosterone propionate!!! not primobolan. He didn't even bother to fake it with masteron, he just sent me test prop, what a shame. I showed them the proof and I was blocked and my emails have not been responded to.

my review of Gentech Laboratories is simple, they took my money, sold me counterfeit steroids, gave me gyno and ignored me, very sad and i have to do pct now :mad::mad::mad:

That is a very sad story. Lately many sources are sending counterfeits and fakes. I did hear on many forums gentech was sending fakes. They are out of business in 2020 or at least almost out of business.

stick with TRUSTED SOURCES... domestic-supply.com is as trusted as you will find and i vouch for them a million percent